Carlos_Phairos

removed from the leader boards

11 posts in this topic

Hi , I seem to have been removed from the leader boards and don't know why ! , i don't play online so i can't of been hacked . could someone explain or is this a site malfunction .

If you're off the leaderboards, you might have been flagged. You should be able to find a detailed explanation on your profile.

What's the flagged game? You should've gotten a message for the reason. You can choose to dispute it if you feel it's unjustified. 

Note that using external saves or having syncing issues can cause a flag. It's not necessarily about "hacking."

This might help you. Also, check the cheater removal team and contact them directly. They are in purple on the site.

Final Fantasy x-2 which i can only think might be because i played Final Fantasy x on my vita about a year previous.

32 minutes ago, Carlos_Phairos said:

Final Fantasy x-2 which i can only think might be because i played Final Fantasy x on my vita about a year previous.

If you don't think it's correct. Dispute it or PM someone from that team.

I now know what the issue is , A random battle has caused the "defeating an old friend trophy to pop before it should , i have massaged this to a member of the removal team and await there response . thank you for the help.

You should have nothing to worry about. FFX-2 is known to be glitchy. Who are these people that flag lists like this where only one trophy is out of order on a game that is known to glitch? I can’t imagine this is an auto-flag. Weird.

2 minutes ago, Carlos_Phairos said:

Thanks i thought it was weird as i have not even earned the platinum .

You can be reported / flagged regardless of a game's completion status. Cheating trophies and but leaving a game unfinished still nets you with trophies added to your profile count / overall score. There's also the obvious argument that cheaters could just leave games unfinished on purpose if that meant avoiding a flag.

I forget why this flag was initially approved but it does seem incorrect. 

Either way it has been taken care of , I just didn't want to be seen as a cheater when i hadn't .