Uncharted 3 Co op trophies still obtainable in offline co op mode (split screen)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Clavietka said:

He may have cheated. Currently there's no known method of earning competitive MP trophies

Oh .. I thought they were all done via the LAN-method (or split-screen) in Co-Op-Matches. But now that you mention it, I also notice the strange timespan and the order they were gathered (like having the "Expert Fortune Hunter" before the "Apprentice Fortune Hunter", which shouldn't be possible - same for finding 60th/1st/40th treasure).

Damn, I really hoped for someone having a solution for getting all missing trophies. But I just fell for a fraud.?

Edited by HeinrichReich

• 2 weeks later...

Other likely cheaters: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1126-uncharted-3-drakes-deception/56-treasure-domination

This trophy applies to a competitive (not cooperative mode), and thus, from our researches, can't be gotten via splitscreen/LAN.

@ELCONROLADOR has definetely cheated because he also got Thrillseeker. I'm clueless as to why @leandrodeassis would cheat just for this one trophy, as all other DLC MP trophies (even the most difficult ones) were seemingly gotten before the shutdown.

• Like 1

Sorry. Is this against the rules? I've reported one of them, but I couldn't report the other.

@DeepEyes7 and me worked hard to determine which DLC trophies are still available, and there still seems to be confusion regarding the 24 available trophies both here on PSN Profiles and on Playstationtrophies. I say that because he was flagged and latter whitelisted. And I vouch for the guy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So I got Overseer using LAN, but Statuesque did not unlock. Also did it on hard just to see...the Curator in game medal popped, but not the trophy. Triumvirate also wouldn't unlock....wondering if maybe I'm missing a piece of DLC. Any ideas? The store items are all pulled, and there are so many cosmetic items in my download list...maybe I missed one vital download.

• Like 1

Both trophies popped up quickly one after the other for me IIRC. Maybe a glitch. 

About Triumvirate, did u make sure u were the host? U have to be the host in order to earn trophies in LAN

Also I just looked at your profile and the only trophies you can no longer achieve are HOARDER and GLADIATOR

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Clavietka said:

Both trophies popped up quickly one after the other for me IIRC. Maybe a glitch. 

About Triumvirate, did u make sure u were the host? U have to be the host in order to earn trophies in LAN

Also I just looked at your profile and the only trophies you can no longer achieve are HOARDER and GLADIATOR

Remember than Triumvirate unlocks even if you aren't the host because it doesn't depend of a medal, check that we got the trophy very close of each other and you were the host...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Remember than Triumvirate unlocks even if you aren't the host because it doesn't depend of a medal, check that we got the trophy very close of each other and you were the host...

6 hours ago, Clavietka said:

Hey, how's it hanging? Been awhile since I checked here lol.

12 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

You're right, Deep. I forgot that only trophies related to medals are restricted to the host only.

You know, it's about time someone writes a guide for post-shutdown DLC trophies ofr Uncharted 3, in order to clarify this mess. And I think that'd be a mission for one (or both) of us.

@ThatDrunkGuy About the glitched trophies... "Triumvirate" is known for being... "unreliable". Sometimes people seemed to get the criteria right, but still got no trophy. But I don't have the slighest clue for what happened to "Statuesque". Someone could even acuse you of cheating. =/ If "Overseer" popped, then "Statuesque" should definetely have popped some 10-13 seconds before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clavietka said:

You're right, Deep. I forgot that only trophies related to medals are restricted to the host only.

You know, it's about time someone writes a guide for post-shutdown DLC trophies ofr Uncharted 3, in order to clarify this mess. And I think that'd be a mission for one (or both) of us.

@ThatDrunkGuy About the glitched trophies... "Triumvirate" is known for being... "unreliable". Sometimes people seemed to get the criteria right, but still got no trophy. But I don't have the slighest clue for what happened to "Statuesque". Someone could even acuse you of cheating. =/ If "Overseer" popped, then "Statuesque" should definetely have popped some 10-13 seconds before.

Yeah, we had to repeat "Triumvirate" 3 or 4 times for it to unlock, if you don't get it just don't kill the snipers, let them down you so that the ones reviving you get medals to get back their kickbacks (I even forgot if that is the name) and then kill yourself so that you restart before the fight with the bosses... You can repeat that method as long as you have lives to respawn...

• Like 2

Thanks guys...so we did Overseer first run. Since the hard trophy didn't unlock we did it again on that difficulty. I saw the in game medal pop up but no trophy. I'm guessing since Statuesque is in a different trophy pool (DLC 1 Flashback) I must be missing that DLC. I know I downloaded Fort CoOp because it's easy to spot. That's my guess anyway, since I had deleted the game when the servers were closed and only just now reinstalled. Maybe it's just glitchy now...idk. I couldn't find any DLC labeled Flashback(no search function I guess), but I'll need to go through my download list line by line. This game alone had over a hundred items, so easy to miss without knowing the name of it. 

The triple kill one was the same deal almost. Two runs...one where we killed them all at once with cluster....and one we did with just guns. First guy dropped...second one in about 5 seconds, third about 7 seconds after that. I think I'm missing that DLC too(U3 Maps), I just haven't made the time to go through the store. 

I posted here to see if anyone knows the specific DLC names in the PSN store for each DLC. I will post here if I find them.

( and yes I was host for all matches)

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy

Ok I think I found them buried in my download list...from 2013. It was way down my list..

Online pass (not sure if needed for LAN trophies)

Drake's Deception Map Pack (I'm guessing that's the U3 Maps needed for Trim)

Flashback Map Pack #1 and #2 

The Fort DLC, all the skins, and weapons that were free last summer were at the top of my download list in 2019...why I missed it this time around. Time to try again!

• Like 1