Uncharted 3 Co op trophies still obtainable in offline co op mode (split screen)

just to confirm the xlink is officially acceptable on this page right and wont be flagged?

also does anyone know if you have a digital save will it work with the disc save as well or are they seperate files? i believe i have both digital and disc but i have to look. i actually did something right and got the one online trophy years ago thank god

and does the goty digital work or only goty disc?

Edited by melodicmizery

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if Hoarder is still achievable if you got the 6 treasures that are only available in the competitive modes before the servers were shutdown? 

I noticed that there are 2 players who have earned this trophy after the servers were shutdown.

4 hours ago, Treilio said:

Does anyone know if Hoarder is still achievable if you got the 6 treasures that are only available in the competitive modes before the servers were shutdown? 

I noticed that there are 2 players who have earned this trophy after the servers were shutdown.

I think that the online and offline profiles are separate, so unfortunately even if you did get them online when the servers were up, they would not show up in your offline profile and as such you cannot complete the set. 

One of the players who got the Hoarder trophy seemingly didn't even play the game until after the servers had closed, and also popped the other treasure trophy 13s before the Hoarder one. What amazing luck! What are the chances of that happening? ?

The Collector trophy can be done legit, but the Hoarder is unobtainable now.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
9 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

my Uncharted ps3 will have to stay unfinished then, ps4 version will have to do instead (but from scratch)

To be honest you are better off that way. As much as I love having it at 100% it was also the most painfully difficult and grindy multiplayer I have ever completed. It was a 250+ hour ordeal with tons of mindless grinding, lots of RNG that could potentially extend play time another 100 hours, and some legit difficult trophies that required very good co-ordination.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

To be honest you are better off that way. As much as I love having it at 100% it was also the most painfully difficult and grindy multiplayer I have ever completed. It was a 250+ hour ordeal with tons of mindless grinding, lots of RNG that could potentially extend play time another 100 hours, and some legit difficult trophies that required very good co-ordination.

oh for real? btw I was only going to plat the main game and not worry about the extra trophies, unless it was the two mp trophies for the plat you mean?

17 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

The latest trend of resurrecting ancient threads is trippy.

This does remind me that I need to get back to these. Got all MP trophies done qges ago. Just have to go back and do the SP.

I have the ps3 versions of Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 staring at me in the face everyday in my bedroom, was finally going to try and plat them :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I have the ps3 versions of Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 staring at me in the face everyday in my bedroom, was finally going to try and plat them :)

Same. I even started Golden Abyss. It's not like I don't like the games. I absolutely love kof15, but still didn't play it for 1.5 years. Just gaming ADD, I guess.

• 2 months later...
On 12/19/2019 at 11:20 PM, Clavietka said:

I am officially the first person to achieve Overseer post server shutdown.

I wouldn't be able to achieve this without the help of DeepEyes7 and,specially, the Overseer God, Bandido himself

BANDIDO STRIKES AGAIN. THE LEGEND LIVES ON.

Last night was an intense one, we struggled at first, but when all stars alligned, we managed to get the trophy for me (DeepEyes7 will be the next in line). And I am proud that I killed the last guy at what I suppose was his last frame of animation for reloading his RPG.

I'm still missing two treasures, though.

I just want to thank you so much for your dedication in posting in this thread.

I could write an essay about this but the Tl'dr is that I got the Hoarder and Collector trophies back in the day on my Dad's old account. He's no longer with us sadly (thanks Big Pharma) and I created my own account in 2016 when I bought a PS4. 

I have wanted to do these trophies for ages. Even though the servers were up when I created my account, there was no way in hell I was doing all that again on my new account. I knew nothing about boosting or trophy hunting really. I just enjoyed playing with the friends I made online whilst playing this game. Most of them had stopped when I created my own account and there was no way I was doing it all again without them.

Anyway, based on the posts on this thread, I contacted a couple of people I used to play with. Fortunately they still have PS3s! They don't play much anymore but were happy to join me to get these trophies for my own account (I helped them out with a bunch of trophies back in the day and quite honestly they loved the idea of playing this game again, it is the best MP game of all time in our opinion). The nostalgia trip has been immense.

Even better, no need for trophies for them since they have them already! I immediately added Overseer to my trophy cabinet because, in my opinion, that is by far the most difficult trophy in the Uncharted series - it might actually be the hardest trophy I have ever obtained. it took several sessions and I still have PTSD from it! That trophy is hell on earth.

I know people regard the "...It" trophy in UC4 as exceedingly hard but I was only level 40 and had no high level weapons and almost got that on my first attempt. With a single random. With no microphone!

The only reason I didn't was because on Scotland the enemies don't spawn fast enough on one section if you are only two players. I got it the next evening. That trophy was a joke compared to Overseer. But I am very proud of "...It" because I got it so quickly. I don't suck at Uncharted, let's put it that way. 😂

I only need one more treasure for Collector and I'm done. I got flagged on another trophy site I use for getting a trophy they thought was unobtainable for this game but they lifted it. Collector is still marked as unobtainable on there so I have stopped working on it for now as getting flagged wasn't nice. I wasn't worried because I don't do anything wrong but still, it was unpleasant and a potential bad hit to my reputation.

Back in the day, the community was really angry with ND for the RNG on the treasure drops. If you thought Collector was bad, Hoarder was twenty times worse. I don't remember when Collector unlocked but I do remember Hoarder - it was on Syria Adventure on Crushing when me, my friend and a random played and both me and my friend got it. 

It's a huge shame I didn't know about boosting or I would have 100%ed this game on my Dad's account. I find it unbelievable how easy some of the trophies were to obtain in splitscreen based on comments in this thread (I got the Air Mail trophy in less than two hours - who knew it was so easy?). I wish I knew that back in the day.

I've been contacted by a ridiculous number of people on PSN asking me how I've done all this and have shared the tips on this thread with them and they have had success too. That's awesome. 🙂

I just want to say a huge thank you to you in particular. I read every comment you made and it has all been invaluable.

Thank you, and sorry for the essay.

@shaunsheep677

@B1rvine

@DeepEyes7

@Vergil

@The_Slugkiller

I really want to say thanks to you guys as well, especially shaunsheep for creating this thread in the first place. 👍

• Like 2