Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack announced for PS4

Release in the west is January 14, 2020

Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack launches January 14, 2020 in the west

Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack

Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack—which includes Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX, Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX, and Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea DX—will launch for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam on January 14, 2020 in North America and Europe, publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust announced. Each game will also be available for purchase individually.

In Japan, the PlayStation 4 and Switch versions are due out on December 25. The PC version will launch in Japan alongside the western release.

Source (and more infos already posted)

Edited by dermarx

• 3 weeks later...

Crossing fingers for a physical release ?

I'm like 99% sure we won't get a physical release for this trilogy, but I'm really hoping to otherwise I'm not buying it at all. Better get a physical copy of Ayesha and Escha on ps3, already got one of Shallie on vita, and wait for their plus versions to go on sale even though according to psprices(site) Ayesha has never gone on sale since its release day... .-.

Really wanted to expand my collection of vita games with these gems but thanks to the new digital-only fashion and KT my plans got crushed. I'm putting KT on my blacklist just below EA.

Edited by Kiyan-13

• 1 month later...

Well Pre-Order is up on the PsStore

https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP4108-CUSA16897_00-DUSKDXPRE0000000

This is the Italian link, it works in general sending people to their region store?

Yeah 90 € like Arland, 81 with the Plus, ugh.

Waaaay too much for Ps4 Portings, and Atelier NEVER goes on sale, why it's so hard to find this wonderful series at a good price... :(

3 hours ago, awf9495 said:

I believe I've seen the Arland trilogy hit the $30-$40 range twice on Vita. I'm not sure I have ever seen an individual Atelier game drop below $20 on either the PS4 or Vita. If I am going to pay that much, I might as well just get Ryza as my first Atelier.

I rememebr the last sale here was almost 2 years ago maybe 2 years ago like novmeber 2017 when the Vita Arland trilogy dropped to 30 € and in fact i told my friend to catch it while he could and boy was it a great advice! 

Since then? Nothing at all, the Trilogy on Ps4 never even went on sale!

I would really love to play them on my Ps4 but i refuse to pay 90 € or 40 individually for basically what are porting with just better graphics, on this Gust is an absolute thief! If it was honest it should have cost 60 the Pack and 20 each of them alone, then it was fair (Even a bit too much considering other collection like the AC:Ezio Auditore one, same thing, 3 Ps3 porting with DLC and better graphic out for 40 €!).

5 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

I rememebr the last sale here was almost 2 years ago maybe 2 years ago like novmeber 2017 when the Vita Arland trilogy dropped to 30 € and in fact i told my friend to catch it while he could and boy was it a great advice! 

Since then? Nothing at all, the Trilogy on Ps4 never even went on sale!

I would really love to play them on my Ps4 but i refuse to pay 90 € or 40 individually for basically what are porting with just better graphics, on this Gust is an absolute thief! If it was honest it should have cost 60 the Pack and 20 each of them alone, then it was fair (Even a bit too much considering other collection like the AC:Ezio Auditore one, same thing, 3 Ps3 porting with DLC and better graphic out for 40 €!).

Actually the Arland trilogy on PS4 had a price drop during last summer on the EU store, 50-55€ more or less. But I'm still waiting for the Vita Plus versions price drop. ? And maybe a retail version of the two trilogies...:awesome:

8 minutes ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

Actually the Arland trilogy on PS4 had a price drop during last summer on the EU store, 50-55€ more or less. But I'm still waiting for the Vita Plus versions price drop. 1f625.png And maybe a retail version of the two trilogies...:awesome:

Ah guess i missed it or probably don't remember because it's a ridicolous discount dropping to 50 €....

Well for the Vita sales you cna hope, for the retail edition, i higly doubt it, seems Gust doesn't really care sadly.... :(