Free dlc in US Store

I didn't see a post about this so I'll make one if it helps anyone (I just found out about this). The dlcs in the european store cost close to 20 euros but in the US Store they're free (I'm talking about the JetStream Sam and the Bladewolf dlc). You still have to buy the VR dlc for the trophies but that's 2 euros so it's alright.

24 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Are the compatible with the digital EU version (the one from PS+)?

Sadly I won't be home for months so I can't test this right now, but I've got high hopes for this, I've done the same with the Assassin's Creed series, downloaded free dlc from the Hong Kong store and it worked with my EU digital download, I've only seen certain Cod games having different region versions of dlc. If anyone tries it let us know how it went ?

Yeah I also tried it last night, same result :( 

Anyways, I just found out that the Konami Code works for MGSRR when being entered in the starting screen. I read for the steam version in sets free all difficulty levels, every mission, codec calls etc. But I doubt this also works for PS3? Since then it should have unlock me the codec trophy for example which doesn't happen. But what exactly does it do on PS3 Version?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Yeah I also tried it last night, same result :( 

Anyways, I just found out that the Konami Code works for MGSRR when being entered in the starting screen. I read for the steam version in sets free all difficulty levels, every mission, codec calls etc. But I doubt this also works for PS3? Since then it should have unlock me the codec trophy for example which doesn't happen. But what exactly does it do on PS3 Version?

On the Ps3 version I'm pretty sure all it does is unlock all difficulties from the start, which is pretty useful since you don't have to do a playthrough on hard and very hard to unlock revengeance mode. It's also quite tricky to get it to work from what I remember, you have to do the inputs really fast or else it won't work, took me like 10 tries before Raiden said "REVENGEANCE" and let me know it worked hehe, but yeah pc version gets way more stuff with this code ?

• Like 2