Unseen Predator Trophy Help

Insanezombie227

19 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I don't think so, no.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You can't skip cutscenes in BL1, 2 or TPS but most of the cutscenes are only 2-3mins long, 5 at the max. The end credits can be sped up by holding down on one if the Thumbsticks (I don't remember which one) but you can't skip them until Playthrough 2 if I remember right.

Guys, why am I walking at a snail's pace? All was fine until after leaving Claptrap's place. Am I overburdened or something? I know with some games if you're carrying too much stuff what I'm experiencing at the moment is the result of that. I can't check because I have no idea how to even check my inventory. I bring up the map, I see other tabs but the game won't let me select anything.

15 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Guys, why am I walking at a snail's pace? All was fine until after leaving Claptrap's place. Am I overburdened or something? I know with some games if you're carrying too much stuff what I'm experiencing at the moment is the result of that. I can't check because I have no idea how to even check my inventory. I bring up the map, I see other tabs but the game won't let me select anything.

I can't speak for the VR version but in the non-VR version, Run is a toggle you have to enable, else you end up having to hold down the run button to run (which really cramps your finger after a while). Also, there is no encumbering system in this game but you are limited with how much you can carry until you buy SDU upgrades from the Black Market in Sanctuary.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update

20 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

You can teleport plus walk to move faster, that's what I did.

Edit: are you using the move controllers or regular controller by the way? It's way easier using a regular controller.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
  • Like 1

But movement was perfect and now all of a sudden I'm slow as hell. As soon as I left Claptrap's place with him and proceeded down a hill to a frozen pond my movement has since been slower than molasses. Is there only so much weight you can carry before it slows you down or something?

Just now, MrTacoNinja said:

But movement was perfect and now all of a sudden I'm slow as hell. As soon as I left Claptrap's place with him and proceeded down a hill to a frozen pond my movement has since been slower than molasses. Is there only so much weight you can carry before it slows you down or something?

Nope, there is no encumbering or over encumbering system in this game.

What on earth is going on with my movement, than, lol?! Did I encounter my first bug of the game?

19 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

You can teleport plus walk to move faster, that's what I did.

Edit: are you using the move controllers or regular controller by the way? It's way easier using a regular controller.

I'm using the Aim gun.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

It's back to normal again. No idea why and how it even happened and what fixed it. On a separate note, I keep seeing health syringes. How do I use them? It's not allowing me to pick any up because it's saying I'm full. No tutorials AT ALL with this game. It just throws you out to the wolves immediately.

4 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Yeah you wanna tweak the movement controls to walk+teleport. Walking, alone is very slow.

How do I pick up all the health syringes I keep seeing. I'm unable to because it says I'm full. But I don't see any health syringes in my inventory? Are you at the mercy of this game health wise and when they decide they want to give you health from killed enemies and loot crates?

4 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

How do I pick up all the health syringes I keep seeing. I'm unable to because it says I'm full. But I don't see any health syringes in my inventory? Are you at the mercy of this game health wise and when they decide they want to give you health from killed enemies and loot crates?

Health pickups are random drops and only collected when you take damage, otherwise you're reliant on Dr. Zed vending machines, your skill trees and Moxxi Weapons to provide health regen. Also, you cannot store health pickups for future use.

At least in the non-VR version, you do get Tutorial prompts but I think you have to enable them in one of the menus.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Health pickups are random drops and only collected when you take damage, otherwise you're reliant on Dr. Zed vending machines, your skill trees and Moxxi Weapons to provide health regen. Also, you cannot store health pickups for future use.

At least in the non-VR version, you do get Tutorial prompts but I think you have to enable them in one of the menus.

Ooooh. Gotcha. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This ^

You can only pick up healing items when your health is not full. You haven't played a lot of borderlands before, I take it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

You haven't played a lot of borderlands before, I take it?

I've never played a Borderlands game. Why? Because of that god-awful, horrendous first-person camera. In VR first-person works fantastic and I have no problems with it. Flat screen? It's the most awkward and atrocious view ever and I have no idea how people enjoy playing games that way. 

1 minute ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I've never played a Borderlands game. Why? Because of that god-awful, horrendous first-person camera. In VR first-person works fantastic and I have no problems with it. Flat screen? It's the most awkward and atrocious view ever and I have no idea how people enjoy playing games that way. 

In the PS4 versions of the BL games, you can adjust the FOV to something more to your liking :).

1 hour ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Sigh. I'm just not enjoying this game. I can't go more than 30 minutes without wanting to turn it off. I guess it doesn't help that I'm completely overwhelmed and confused with all the mechanics and intricacies of this game. Here's hoping it gets better for me? :(

Look up a beginner's guide on Youtube, there are loads of videos out there that go over the various builds and how the skills interact with each other, along with providing tips and tricks :). This is why I extensively research most of my games before buying them, that way I know exactly what I'm getting into and what potential pitfalls to look out for :).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Look up a beginner's guide on Youtube, there are loads of videos out there that go over the various builds and how the skills interact with each other, along with providing tips and tricks :). This is why I extensively research most of my games before buying them, that way I know exactly what I'm getting into and what potential pitfalls to look out for :).

Is a sniper build even feasible with Zer0, let-alone even recommended? All the enemies I've encountered so far seem to bum-rush you more than fall back to a comfortable distance where sniping would be possible. I always play an archer in every RPG I play (that has that class) so sniping is about as close to archer as it gets in this game.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

Just now, MrTacoNinja said:

Is a sniper build even feasible with Zer0, let-alone even recommended? All the enemies I've encountered so far seem to bum-rush you more than fall back to a comfortable distance where sniping would be possible. 

There are both Melee and Sniper builds for Zer0 that will melt most bosses and mobs if you learn to use them right, from what I've seen on Youtube :). You have to put in some time to level up and grind for certain items (though that goes for all 6 characters) but once you do, you will have a build that's capable of soloing effectively everything in the game.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

There are both Melee and Sniper builds for Zer0 that will melt most bosses and mobs if you learn to use them right, from what I've seen on Youtube :). You have to put in some time to level up and grind for certain items (though that goes for all 6 characters) but once you do, you will have a build that's capable of soloing effectively everything in the game.

Please tell me your inventory space gets bigger eventually? I can't imagine having to play the entire game with only 12 spaces! For a game being all about a "looter shooter" 12 inventory slots is just ridiculous.

17 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Please tell me your inventory space gets bigger eventually? I can't imagine having to play the entire game with only 12 spaces! For a game being all about a "looter shooter" 12 inventory slots is just ridiculous.

You buy new SDUs from the Black Market in Sanctuary 2 but the Eridium costs go sky high after a while (the high end ones are 300 apiece), though there are plenty of farming methods out there if you get stuck. Early on in the game, you're somewhat limited as to where you can find Eridium but you will find a reasonable amount by opening every lootable object in sight and farming some of the easier mini-bosses (Bad Maw comes to mind). It's also possible to get some from the slot machines at Moxxi's Bar in Sanctuary 2 if you're feeling lucky and have plenty of cash on hand. Once you get to Sanctuary 2 and complete some missions there, you will be able to store stuff in both your bank and Claptrap's Stash.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You buy new SDUs from the Black Market in Sanctuary 2 but the Eridium costs go sky high after a while (the high end ones are 300 apiece), though there are plenty of farming methods out there if you get stuck. Early on in the game, you're somewhat limited as to where you can find Eridium but you will find a reasonable amount by opening every lootable object in sight and farming some of the easier mini-bosses (Bad Maw comes to mind). It's also possible to get some from the slot machines at Moxxi's Bar in Sanctuary 2 if you're feeling lucky and have plenty of cash on hand.

I'm noticing a lot of loot boxes out of reach. How on earth do you get them? I've tried jumping from elevated surfaces, jumping off wooden barrels, etc., but can never quite reach them. I also noticed enemies seem to respawn. I was hoping that once they're dead, they're dead... unless I leave the area and come back later. 

3 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I'm noticing a lot of loot boxes out of reach. How on earth do you get them? I've tried jumping from elevated surfaces, jumping off wooden barrels, etc., but can never quite reach them. I also noticed enemies seem to respawn. I was hoping that once they're dead, they're dead... unless I leave the area and come back later. 

Some of them are tied to areas that don't open up until much later on in the story, require certain side missions to be completed or are only accessible via hidden routes. Also, everything respawns in this game after either a set time has passed or you save, quit and reload. There is or was a detailed set of maps available showing where all the chests are located but they may have been nuked when Gearbox terminated their official forums a few weeks back, though there is a chance the author moved them to a new host. I would also check on Youtube to see if there any videos of the specific chests you're stuck on.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.