Unseen Predator Trophy Help

Insanezombie227

@HuntingFever @JAK-KRIEG

I finally platinumed this game and have one trophy left for complete 100% (Moxxi's pictures in the Campaign of Carnage DLC). Holy SHIT dudes this has been, hands down, the most mind-numbingly tedious game I have EVER played in my entire life! This game also did not hold my interest one single bit. I found every single thing about it boring, dull, repetitive as all hell and a complete slog to get through. I have noooo idea how you managed to platinum this game 3 times JAK and twice there for you Hunt.

Would I be able to stack this game again for the EU version? Man, I don't know, that's a tough one to answer right now. But I'd have a simpler time that's for sure because I'd know exactly what to do. Most of the raid bosses didn't give me too much trouble, though I will say that one of them in particular made me want to scream and kick a puppy (that Master Gee asshole)!

I made Voracidous the Invincible my bitch and slapped him and his shield crony up in less than a minute. Master Gee the Invincible though and whoever thought it was a good idea to create him and that obnoxious scenario can slide down a razor blade into alcohol! FUCK that raid boss, lol! If I were to go after the stack that's one enemy I'm NOT looking forward to fighting again! 

11 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

@HuntingFever @JAK-KRIEG

I finally platinumed this game and have one trophy left for complete 100% (Moxxi's pictures in the Campaign of Carnage DLC). Holy SHIT dudes this has been, hands down, the most mind-numbingly tedious game I have EVER played in my entire life! This game also did not hold my interest one single bit. I found every single thing about it boring, dull, repetitive as all hell and a complete slog to get through. I have noooo idea how you managed to platinum this game 3 times JAK and twice there for you Hunt.

Would I be able to stack this game again for the EU version? Man, I don't know, that's a tough one to answer right now. But I'd have a simpler time that's for sure because I'd know exactly what to do. Most of the raid bosses didn't give me too much trouble, though I will say that one of them in particular made me want to scream and kick a puppy (that Master Gee asshole)!

I made Voracidous the Invincible my bitch and slapped him and his shield crony up in less than a minute. Master Gee the Invincible though and whoever thought it was a good idea to create him and that obnoxious scenario can slide down a razor blade into alcohol! FUCK that raid boss, lol! If I were to go after the stack that's one enemy I'm NOT looking forward to fighting again! 

Master gee is my least favorite boss in a borderlands game for sure, but I did enjoy my time with the game. Sorry to hear you had a tedious time, well done on the plat though!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Master gee is my least favorite boss in a borderlands game for sure, but I did enjoy my time with the game. Sorry to hear you had a tedious time, well done on the plat though!

Master Gee is lousy for sure (though is laughably easy to cheat if you use the rock exploit) but for my money, Voracidous is hands down the worst boss in the game due to how cheap he is, though at least there's an out of map exploit that lets you kill him without you dying in the process (though it's tedious as hell that way and takes forever). Saying that though, I would gladly re-Plat and 100% this game on my main account if could, since I love it to death but that's not going to happen anytime soon, due to not having a VR headset so the VR version is out :(.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Master Gee is lousy for sure (though is laughably easy to cheat if you use the rock exploit) but for my money, Voracidous is hands down the worst boss in the game due to how cheap he is, though at least there's an out of map exploit that lets you kill him without you dying in the process (though it's tedious as hell that way and takes forever). Saying that though, I would gladly re-Plat and 100% this game on my main account if could, since I love it to death but that's not going to happen anytime soon, due to not having a VR headset so the VR version is out :(.

There's no rock glitch on bl2 vr trust me I tried lol there's only the hard way.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

18 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

There's no rock glitch on bl2 vr trust me I tried lol there's only the hard way.

I've read about a lot of people having trouble with Voracidous so I went into that fight expecting to get my ass handed to me. Yet I bitch slapped him and his shield crony to the moon and back in under a minute with Sal, completely decimated them and I was only level 44! I had no special gear other than the best weapons I could get from the gold key chest in Sanctuary. 

6 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I've read about a lot of people having trouble with Voracidous so I went into that fight expecting to get my ass handed to me. Yet I bitch slapped him and his shield crony to the moon and back in under a minute with Sal, completely decimated them and I was only level 44! I had no special gear other than the best weapons I could get from the gold key chest in Sanctuary. 

He isn't so bad in Normal Mode due to having far less health but in TVHM, UVHM and the OP levels, he is a walking nightmare of biblical proportions that will have you throwing your controller at the wall and screaming bloody murder :(!

7 hours ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Ouch, that sucks :(.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

He isn't so bad in Normal Mode due to having far less health but in TVHM, UVHM and the OP levels, he is a walking nightmare of biblical proportions that will have you throwing your controller at the wall and screaming bloody murder :(!

Oh. Well, yeah, I wouldn't know nor do I ever want to find out, lol! The one that had me raging was Gee. It didn't help that I probably should've waited until I was level 50 maybe to take that guy on. But see, it wasn't HIM that was the problem. It was all those goddamn worms spitting their poison shit at me!

I tried using the singularity grenade glitch to crush him at the gate but I could never quite lob the grenade far enough to reach him. Anyway, this may sound nuts seeing how I wasn't a fan of this game but fuck it, I think I'm going to take on the EU plat. There was nothing complex nor difficult about this game. It was just sooooooooooooooo tedious! Seeing how I'm completing lacking in VR games it'll give me an excuse to throw the headset back on. 

@JAK-KRIEG 

I can't ask Hunt because he has never played the VR version so what are the biggest differences between the VR version and the flat version other than there being a lousy multiplayer trophy, no BAMF time (I'll miss that feature to death!) and an extra DLC that for some odd reason was excluded from the VR version? Why is that, by the way? Anyone know?

@JAK-KRIEG and @HuntingFever

Seeing how I created a Shift account to have access to golden keys, used the codes (and the keys) for my main account for the VR version, if I were to play the flat PS4 version on my main account would they allow me to do it again or is it basically a one-and-done affair no matter the version? Those golden keys really came it handy!

8 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Oh. Well, yeah, I wouldn't know nor do I ever want to find out, lol! The one that had me raging was Gee. It didn't help that I probably should've waited until I was level 50 maybe to take that guy on. But see, it wasn't HIM that was the problem. It was all those goddamn worms spitting their poison shit at me!

I tried using the singularity grenade glitch to crush him at the gate but I could never quite lob the grenade far enough to reach him. Anyway, this may sound nuts seeing how I wasn't a fan of this game but fuck it, I think I'm going to take on the EU plat. There was nothing complex nor difficult about this game. It was just sooooooooooooooo tedious! Seeing how I'm completing lacking in VR games it'll give me an excuse to throw the headset back on. 

@JAK-KRIEG 

I can't ask Hunt because he has never played the VR version so what are the biggest differences between the VR version and the flat version other than there being a lousy multiplayer trophy, no BAMF time (I'll miss that feature to death!) and an extra DLC that for some odd reason was excluded from the VR version? Why is that, by the way? Anyone know?

@JAK-KRIEG and @HuntingFever

Seeing how I created a Shift account to have access to golden keys, used the codes (and the keys) for my main account for the VR version, if I were to play the flat PS4 version on my main account would they allow me to do it again or is it basically a one-and-done affair no matter the version? Those golden keys really came it handy!

The only real main difference is the lack of co-op and that is why BAMF was included in the VR version. Everything else is the same bosses, weapons, missions and trophies.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

If anyone can answer this feel free to. Thanks. ☺️

1 hour ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

The only real main difference is the lack of co-op and that is why BAMF was included in the VR version. Everything else is the same bosses, weapons, missions and trophies.

This^

The VR version has VR, BAMF Mode and a new trophy to go with it but other than those, it's identical to the non-VR version.

As for the Shift Codes, I can't really comment since I don't have the VR version but when I moved my saves over from the PS3 and Vita versions to the PS4 release, I had to rebuild my golden key collection from scratch since none of them carried over, though all the skins and other items transferred just fine. Also, your Badass Ranks will carry over but have to be re-allocated from scratch.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2022 at 9:06 AM, HuntingFever said:

This^

The VR version has VR, BAMF Mode and a new trophy to go with it but other than those, it's identical to the non-VR version.

As for the Shift Codes, I can't really comment since I don't have the VR version but when I moved my saves over from the PS3 and Vita versions to the PS4 release, I had to rebuild my golden key collection from scratch since none of them carried over, though all the skins and other items transferred just fine. Also, your Badass Ranks will carry over but have to be re-allocated from scratch.

How dare you not know the answer, sir! You're supposed to be a Borderlands master with 967,456,234,675,145 hours logged in to the game! Unbelievable! You're now officially fired as my coach! ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/28/2022 at 11:06 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

Damn, man, please tell me you guys are punking me?! Ashton Kutcher you can come out now, the gag is up! A FULL playthrough completing ALL main and side missions, restarting to do it all over again damn near??? Dude, that's freaking brutal! Good god, what an absolute SLOG! What the hell did I get myself into buying this game.

Makes me glad I never booted this one up! I wanted to try it in VR, but god damn what a SLOG!!

Oh, I see you completed it! What was your playtime, and how would you rate the Plat? 

Edited by MikeCheck--

On 3/8/2023 at 3:57 PM, MikeCheck-- said:

Oh, I see you completed it! What was your playtime, and how would you rate the Plat? 

I went ahead and platinumed BOTH versions (NA and EU), LOL! 

Plat time: Easily 100+ hours. Between the main story, DLC, me just dicking around and exploring everywhere and constantly getting sidetracked, I'd say I clocked in at closer to 200 hours.

Plat time: If it weren't for some of those raid bosses I'd have given it a 2/10. Master Gee the Invincible can go get fucked! I really struggled with that boss. For me I'd give the difficulty a 4/10.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Plat time: Easily 100+ hours. Between the main story, DLC, me just dicking around and exploring everywhere and constantly getting sidetracked, I'd say I clocked in at closer to 200 hours.

Real question time - did you have fun, and was it worth all your time?