Platinum trophies quality vs quantity

JoeTootell

Who cares?  I'm not going to not play an easy game just because some immature person who is insecure about himself is going to go to my trophy list and say "lol, you platinumed a kids movie game"  It turns out that some of those easy games tend to be funner than games like GTA4 or Max Payne or Vanquish.  Jak, Sly, Ratchet, they are kids games, you don't want me to platinum them because they are kids games?  I play any game.  Terminator Salvation, Toy Story Mania are on my list, I'll tell you what, I had more fun playing those games than playing Assasin's Creed 3. Quality, quantity, just have both. I'm not going to suffer playing through hard games that are boring, just to impress someone who would otherwise look over my account if I had a kids game.  I have really hard games on my list, I have really easy games on my list, so what?  For the most part, I enjoyed every single game.  I do what makes me happy.  If you like the game enough to platinum it, platinum it, if you don't move on, it's simple.

Drummer you crack me up man! Everything you post I read it in an angry voice lol You my friend are quite funny!

• Like 1

I go with Quality, I only want to play games I enjoy from now on, I have played some of those easy gamerscore games for Xbox 360, and they seemed more like a chore than fun.  I don't care how much platinums I have, if they are good ones, then that's all that matters.

This pretty much sums it up. I'm more about the quality of the games I play than the quantity of trophies. I'll always admire one awesome completion over 10 easy ones, though.

It's a mix for me, because my mood is so varied. If I spend a week trying to get an ultra rare trophy in some hard game, I like to "catch up" with some mindless easy game latter to decompress. Playing AcSys fighters in between Lego Games is pretty theraputic.

Edited by Startyde

It's a mix of both, but mainly quality, since I avoid games I find that are bad (not to my taste..)..

Also Quality =/= Difficulty

Sleeping Dogs it's a great example of this, it's a quality game and a plat anyone would like to have on their collection, yet it's a really easy plat (I to some extent say that Sly 1 also fits this description, since I liked it)..

• Like 1