MP trophies?

MidnightDragon

18 hours ago, JustOneStingray said:

Monster drops? I haven't found one like that yet but I did find one in single player in the cathedral but it was a static spawn item and not a drop.

I found it that too, with a coop partner. Than it might be a 'scripted' loot, and not a drop. My bad.

But, good news is that if you doing a depth dungeon (the maps which you can start from Davis), you will be granted a medal after every 'boss room'. So not just at the end of the map, but every room, where a red root is at the entrance. That's 2-3-4 medals per map (depends on the lenght of the map), if your companion isn't die and with you from the beginning.

20 hours ago, grassware said:

I found it that too, with a coop partner. Than it might be a 'scripted' loot, and not a drop. My bad.

But, good news is that if you doing a depth dungeon (the maps which you can start from Davis), you will be granted a medal after every 'boss room'. So not just at the end of the map, but every room, where a red root is at the entrance. That's 2-3-4 medals per map (depends on the lenght of the map), if your companion isn't die and with you from the beginning.

I don't have the game yet so forgive my ignorance, I'm just trying to get familiar with the platinum requirements as I wait for the game to arrive later today. (Hopefully... it already got delayed once...)

Does your comment mean you can get 2-3-4 medals per run with an AI companion, or does it have to be a real person?

2 hours ago, Nightowljrm said:

I don't have the game yet so forgive my ignorance, I'm just trying to get familiar with the platinum requirements as I wait for the game to arrive later today. (Hopefully... it already got delayed once...)

Does your comment mean you can get 2-3-4 medals per run with an AI companion, or does it have to be a real person?

a real person is needed.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Nightowljrm said:

Thank you for the clarification. I have a few friends playing, so this shouldn't be too tough for me. 

i was using randoms and having people join me. just leave it open and call for a partner and do one of the depths, preferably the first 1 since it a cake walk. just do the side bosses first since i think killing the main boss will get the coop partner to leave.

• 1 year later...