Advise the next plat to the person above you

No haha :P Unless you duplicated yourself...  :huh:

I have too many games at the moment :o

I'm focussing on the hard ones, the ones that worry me sometimes. I love Diablo 3 and am very confident about it so other games have my priority. 

You should go for KH and Nexus, but that goes without saying.

P.S:

I'm catching up to you!

What!?! No! I really need to start other games, damn you homework.

well with the socom servers closing it seems obvious which one you should do first 

Mass Effect 2, it's a great game and you're almost there. Insanity isn't that bad as people say it is.

Id advise Resistance 3 to anyone. There's no multiplayer trophies which is a plus and there's only a couple for coop that you can get using split screen. The hardest difficulty is'nt bad at all either. There's 59 trophies and a lot take 10 minutes or less to get.

If I were in your shoes, I'd finish off Tomb Raider (online trophies are boostable) and Bioshock Infinite :)

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, you're almost there.

I will bud, :) is one of my favorite of all time xD, I'm going to plat any game before because I want to be my 25th.

And for you wow, congrats :) let's help each other in crysis 2, I'm in the same level as oddly as it sounds, lol. Congrats again

Walking Dead as its super easy and once you get into the story you'll be forced to play to learn more

Sound shapes, some death mode are a pain, but it's a awesome game.

I will bud, :) is one of my favorite of all time xD, I'm going to plat any game before because I want to be my 25th.

And for you wow, congrats :) let's help each other in crysis 2, I'm in the same level as oddly as it sounds, lol. Congrats again

Sound shapes, some death mode are a pain, but it's a awesome game.

Sure, but I have to download the game again.

Lmao, the thing is, that I'm almost done with the walking dead game, about 60 percent I think, but this site has failed to update no matter how much I try, it also has my level wrong, but that may be because of my 29 hidden trophies.

There are so many great games to advise: Mass Effect 2, Assassin's Creed II, Skyrim, Mass Effect, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 1-3 and every Ratchet & Clank game.

• Like 1

Sure, but I have to download the game again.

There are so many great games to advise: Mass Effect 2, Assassin's Creed II, Skyrim, Mass Effect, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 1-3 and every Ratchet & Clank game.

I'm working on Assassin's creed 2 right now, about 95 percent, not done yet becauseI'm actually solving the glyphs by myself.  Super frustrating.. Demon souls looks good, haven't played much yet, and I'm working on mass effect two, though I'm not super into that atm

Plat the last of Us :( I know is not the closest you have. Awesome trophy list by the way. But it's such a masterpiece, it deserves.

Thanks Marcelo. :)

I'll, very soon. I'm playing too many games at the same time and I just ordered a whole new bunch of 'em so that isn't helping at all. But I said when I finished Hell pt in Diablo 3 I would continue on TLOU and finish atleast 1 pt. Collectibles are going to be a pain the ass but I'm looking forward to it.

Even looking forward to MP, which is weird :S But I did had a few remarkable matches. :S

Ratchet & Clank Into The Nexus

What he said ^^

I'll, very soon. I'm playing too many games at the same time and I just ordered a whole new bunch of 'em so that isn't helping at all. But I said when I finished Hell pt in Diablo 3 I would continue on TLOU and finish atleast 1 pt. Collectibles are going to be a pain the ass but I'm looking forward to it.

Even looking forward to MP, which is weird :S But I did had a few remarkable matches. :S

if you need help in the MP, I can help you, even the MP I liked, which is a miracle, since I hate MP, lol.

What he said ^^

Wow, that sounds like a smart guy :P . I decided to follow that advise and started R&C Nexus today.

if you need help in the MP, I can help you, even the MP I liked, which is a miracle, since I hate MP, lol.

Go for Crysis and after that for KH Final Mix.

• Like 1