Advise the next plat to the person above you

Yeah, I know. I started challenge 6 recently and I can reduce a health bar of 1 bogey down to half on wave 5 before I die :shakefist: . It's progress, but way to slow <_< .

Why don't you also go for Vanquish? Feel the pain of yet another defeat (and another and so on) :P

Edited by Dragon-Archon

splinter cell chaos theory is amazin, its the best one i reckon... pandoras tomorrow was nearly just as great and the very first one, splinter cell was brilliant but didnt age that good, its dated now but its still a great game... its worth pointin out tho that im not sure which versions made it to the ps3 collection as there was 2 sets of each game, the microsoft versions and the ps2 versions which were really watered down in comparison

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Well I think that Vanquish could be your 75th Platinum ;)

And congratulations for your trophy collection! :)

Thnx, yeah I'm working on it. Your collection is also impressive, especially the completion percentage and the Catherine platinum. I'm thinking of starting that game, but I'm not sure if I'll get the plat. In your opinion how hard is the plat?

Not much I can advise you, either Batman AC or Bioshock. Or you could try the Mass Effect trilogy.

splinter cell chaos theory is amazin, its the best one i reckon... pandoras tomorrow was nearly just as great and the very first one, splinter cell was brilliant but didnt age that good, its dated now but its still a great game... its worth pointin out tho that im not sure which versions made it to the ps3 collection as there was 2 sets of each game, the microsoft versions and the ps2 versions which were really watered down in comparison

Ok, thnx. I'll look into it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon