TLOU 100% loss boost

dodgedoors

So I was thinking about solutions for people who may not be too great at this multiplayer.  I got all the way to week 11 or so and was one goal shy of saving my faction.  I am currently trying to think of ways to boost this in private matches.  Solutions could involve skype or some other way of talking to both teams.  This is just in the idea phase, but I would hate to get so far again only to lose everyone.  

Would anyone else benefit from this idea?  Could we make this thread as a place to post when we get to 100% loss to guarantee that we don't lose it all? I Would like to hear from people interested and their ideas how to make this work.

Here are tips that will guarantee you make it to week 12, if you aren't going to meet your contract when it's at 100%, quit to the xmb, the match won't count, and you can try again.

Leave the easy contracts for when you get the 100% at risk contract, there are 6 of these I believe, the easiest ones are marking, shiv executions, special executions, normal executions, downs, and revives.

I am not good at multiplayer, hardly get any kills but I made it through both journeys without having to start over. You only have to worry about the 100% loss missions, you just choose to gift items but make sure you don't go over the lower limit needed to avoid 100% loss, that way you can use gift items about 4 times. Then also use heal team mates. There is no need to be able to kill anyone, just sneak around carefully collecting the tool boxes to make items to gift. 

Also as mentioned above if the match is going bad press the PS button in the centre of the controller and quit game, you can then just start again when you have reloaded.

The multiplayer isn't hard, if you terrible at it just use the support perks and you do more than fine to get parts also obviously leave the 100% missions to the easy challenges most of the other scenarios boost you population if anything.   

Here are tips that will guarantee you make it to week 12, if you aren't going to meet your contract when it's at 100%, quit to the xmb, the match won't count, and you can try again.

Leave the easy contracts for when you get the 100% at risk contract, there are 6 of these I believe, the easiest ones are marking, shiv executions, special executions, normal executions, downs, and revives.

Thanks for the tip! I wasn't aware that you could quit to the XMB and it wouldn't count that. These two trophies are annoying, playing hours upon hours of multiplayer is enough but having around 5 chances of failing before getting there? C'mon Naughty Dog... lol - I got all of my single-player trophies (all I have to do is play through less then half the game on easy and upgrade the rest of my weapons), now I just need to crawl through the multiplayer trophies, bleh, wish me luck!

Everything earned in a private match won't count, you have to play proper matches just sign out before the match ends if you haven't got enough supplies. Tip: play with a team of your friends all use crafter 3 and just keep giving gifts too each other and that might make things easier. And try collector 2 increasing the parts you earn. Also try to revive your teammates (if possible) will also give you parts. Having a mic helps alot too. And when it comes to your missions save the 'heal teammates' or 'gift crafting items' for your 100% risks it is really easy to heal people and craft items