Easier trophies after update

TheMightyImp2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
23 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The TOP 3 PLAYER trophy has just been patched again so should be easier than ever to get :).

Well that's annoying. I'm at no.2 now, but not auto-popped the trophy. :(

4 years and 1 week, and finally I have the top 3 trophy. 

The lower score requirement really helped.

If any Devs of this game read this, I'm so grateful that you realised it was too much to ask, and made it more possible. 

I'm the third person to ever get this, at the time of writing...

Edited by TheMightyImp2

19 hours ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

4 years and 1 week, and finally I have the top 3 trophy. 

The lower score requirement really helped.

If any Devs of this game read this, I'm so grateful that you realised it was too much to ask, and made it more possible.

I can get 100k fairly regularly. I try not to level up, to avoid those extra animals, but obviously I need to nail a few Lucky Continues to get that big score. When this first came out, I read a post where someone claimed it was easy & they got them all the time. You seem to do very well on your vid', so can you tell me whether that was hit and hope ;) or did you have a timing strategy?

TIA

On 08/05/2022 at 5:26 PM, Xemik said:

I can get 100k fairly regularly. I try not to level up, to avoid those extra animals, but obviously I need to nail a few Lucky Continues to get that big score. When this first came out, I read a post where someone claimed it was easy & they got them all the time. You seem to do very well on your vid', so can you tell me whether that was hit and hope ;) or did you have a timing strategy?

TIA

Ok, so I count 3 rotations of the wheel from when it first passes the yellow segment, and on the fourth I press on the first orange segment. 

That will usually get you the half life as seen in the video many times.

If you go too early the wheel is too slow and will stop in any quarter it likes, and if you leave it to spin for 5 rotations it's definitely getting faster and usually overruns to a blank death segment.

If you watch my video carefully and maybe slow it down with the half speed option you'll get a good idea when I press because the banner will start to disappear as I press the button.

Hope this helps 

On 10/05/2022 at 1:47 PM, Xemik said:

Looks like they've reduced the score requirements again. I'm now first on Easy with almost double the 2nd place score and even better, the trophy unlocked as well. 1f913.png

Ah, just saw this, congratulations.

Maybe my late comment below will help others though!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

[snip].

Maybe my late comment below will help others though!!

Thanks anyway.

I agree letting the wheel spin a few times seems to help. I preferred to press as it approached the light blue. I hit the lifes more consistently  than if I tried for yellow.

• 1 month later...
On 07/07/2022 at 7:16 PM, MMDE said:

So how easy is this now? xD I still see only 9 people with 100%.

It depends a lot on luck and a degree of skill. Since the recent changes I reckon it's at least 5/10 difficulty, but 100% is certainly achievable for a decent player.

It's a shame they changed the images too. I rather liked the animals, made the game a little bit different, but now with the new images, it's just dull and boring.