Nintendo Friend Code Thread

Parker

3DS

Friend Code: 0387-9821-5549

Name:Jacob

I have Pokemon Y. I am mostly looking for Friend Safaris. Will now be adding everyone thank you!!

Your friend safari gives Beautifly, Combee and Venemoth

I haven't kept up with this thread at all since my 3DS hasn't got much use lately. Might take a while but I'll add everyone here in the next few days.

your friend safari gives sunkern and Ivysaur atm

Added everyone here. Waiting on( 3DS names): Wesker, dang, jonny, Guardian, ant1h3s1s, Hermen, Michael, Griff, Gregory, InfrnLHeLL, Kurt, badgamer13, Hero, Jordan, Sim, and Che. Damn, Slackers! xD xD xD I have no room to talk...

Your safari has Slugma and Ponyta.

Very few people here returned friend requests, so I ended up going to http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/ to flesh out my safaris.

Added everyone here. Waiting on( 3DS names): Wesker, dang, jonny, Guardian, ant1h3s1s, Hermen, Michael, Griff, Gregory, InfrnLHeLL, Kurt, badgamer13, Hero, Jordan, Sim, and Che. Damn, Slackers! xD xD xD I have no room to talk...

Just added you :)

And I'll probably add everyone else soon :)

I'm not sure so maybe somebody can confirm this, but I don't think the name is necessary. The name is just a placeholder until the person adds you back

The name isn't needed, just the friend code and some placeholder text will do, eg PS3T. The name auto-populates once the friend code is accepted.