Trophy thoughts?

SwageBunny082

11 hours ago, Esquoret said:

Which ones have you heard?

I suppose the "Who's the Boss Now?" one for beating a boss online is one since no one has it. But anything else?

That one isn’t glitched, the bosses aren’t out yet.

the level 100 trophy, along with getting all skins stickers etc.. are glitched. 
2 people confirmed this and they finished everything, also your level can’t be reset since it’s in the servers.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

No, they nerfed the coin you canearn from regular dance.  You need 30,000+ coins to unlock all gifts from the gift machine.

If you don't subscribe to Just dance unlimited, you can only have 150 coins by completing two challenges.  Each on average takes you 15 min to complete.

Or you can shoot for level 200 by just dancing.  Each leveling net you 150 coins.

So, try it. You will know.

And yes, at present, nobody can get the "Boss" trophy.

Edited by naroahlee

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I am having problem with the trophy ut of this world but not in JD2020 but JD2019, and I managed to get 3+ stars on every song on the 2019 version (only the ones that the game have unlocked since the start) and the trophy for geting 3 stars on every song did not pop, is this normal? Is there any other hidden song to play for this trophy? I still did not unlock all alternate versions and I do put a code for 30 days of just dance unlimited

PD Sorry for writing here but in JD2019 nobody seems to play anymore or read the forums of that game

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2019 at 6:36 PM, Charly_Py said:

Hi everyone, I am having problem with the trophy ut of this world but not in JD2020 but JD2019, and I managed to get 3+ stars on every song on the 2019 version (only the ones that the game have unlocked since the start) and the trophy for geting 3 stars on every song did not pop, is this normal? Is there any other hidden song to play for this trophy? I still did not unlock all alternate versions and I do put a code for 30 days of just dance unlimited

PD Sorry for writing here but in JD2019 nobody seems to play anymore or read the forums of that game

Hi Hi! This is a common problem did you play Hala Bel Khamis? sometimes this song has gone from the section.

Make sure you play all songs if the trophy still not popping yet, you need to start a new save data, delete the old one.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Stay away from this game. That is a big heads up for me. I went through the Just Dance 2019 Experience and I must say this game is not for everyone. First off I tried it both with the camera and with the PS move controller. In my opinion, if you dont have a clear space and a good distance from the TV, the megastars are gonna be extremely difficult. In regards to PS Move controller, honestly for me at least it was easier, by doing sudden moves and many times just doing the moves very fast(up and down, etc.). It worked better that way. 

But if you do like to dance, then sure, go ahead and try this plat. I hope for your sanity, since again this is an extremely difficult plat. Heads Up.