Trophy thoughts?

UNLOADED

I have platinum in Beat Saber, and have played a couple of hours of Audica on Oculus. This is gonna be hard, much harder than Beat Saber for sure. I'd consider myself good in rhythm games, but Audica seems to take a lot of practice, and can get really intense on higher difficulties. One way or another, I can't wait to pick this up!

• Like 3

On 11/3/2019 at 8:23 PM, hipo5 said:

I have platinum in Beat Saber, and have played a couple of hours of Audica on Oculus. This is gonna be hard, much harder than Beat Saber for sure. I'd consider myself good in rhythm games, but Audica seems to take a lot of practice, and can get really intense on higher difficulties. One way or another, I can't wait to pick this up!

And how is the fun factor in comparison to Beat Saber? I had so much fun with Beat Saber, if this one is equally good and harder, then I'm gonna get it for sure! :)  

Edit: Wait, it has We All Become from Transistor as a song?? And stuff from DragonForce?? ?

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Arcesius said:

And how is the fun factor in comparison to Beat Saber? I had so much fun with Beat Saber, if this one is equally good and harder, then I'm gonna get it for sure! :)  

Edit: Wait, it has We All Become from Transistor as a song?? And stuff from DragonForce?? 1f631.png

It's really fun. Not as amazing and groundbreaking as Beat Saber (that game is a genre defining masterpiece ? ), but still a really great game. It's different enough from Beat Saber to feel fresh, and the mechanics make for a totally different playstyle. It takes practice to git gud, even if you frequently play rhythm games.

• Like 2