Is (Welcome to the chip) boostable?

BEN_2012_2013

6 hours ago, BEN_2012_2013 said:

Does anyone know if its possible to boost the (Welcome to the chip) trophy with a friend by searching at the exact same time and repeating this over and over? 

I highly doubt it. 

To reach Championship Series level, you will eventually have to face some really good players. I don't know how many still play when the real-life season ends, but i think it would be easier this time of year to do it legit. Keep in mind that CS is just before World Series level, if i recall correctly, so you will have to tangle with good players.

It seems to be possible but would take quite some time as once you face a friend or a second account and win, its impossible to face the same accounts again and the higher the rank you are the less points you recieve from wins against new accounts. So you or your friend who's helping you with boosting would have to make many PS accounts unless if you can face them again after a few weeks but I wouldn't be sure about that. Boosting sessions could help people save time as well from making accounts! 

I would like to drop something here. On MLB The Show 17, I believe the time around MLB The Show 18 released, Season Infinity was going on (Ranked Seasons) meaning no resets on the divisions until the shutdown date. And also one account cannot play with the same account/people on that 24 hour period (I guess, not sure). After MLB The Show 20 releases and Season Infinity starts, that's our ticket for this trophy. And will be less stressful since SIE Studios won't care about The Show 19 when The Show 20 releases, not monetizing and banning people for that (There were some rumors going on about getting banned on MLB The Show 16 for boosting Diamond Dynasty when the game was fresh but it is safe to boost as of now.)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I would like to drop something here. On MLB The Show 17, I believe the time around MLB The Show 18 released, Season Infinity was going on (Ranked Seasons) meaning no resets on the divisions until the shutdown date. And also one account cannot play with the same account/people on that 24 hour period (I guess, not sure). After MLB The Show 20 releases and Season Infinity starts, that's our ticket for this trophy. And will be less stressful since SIE Studios won't care about The Show 19 when The Show 20 releases, not monetizing and banning people for that (There were some rumors going on about getting banned on MLB The Show 16 for boosting Diamond Dynasty when the game was fresh but it is safe to boost as of now.)

I found out yesterday that you can face the same accounts again but that was because the season ended, I also know that playing during the week days makes it easier to boost rather than weekends but I wouldn't be sure if that's because people don't play the game as often during weekdays or because I'm from Europe. The boosting would require a good bit of patience as once you reach a high rank of 400 trying to face a second account with 0 points, it's going to take quite a while to match against the second account as you have to let the second account (maximum) search reach 400 which would take around 40 seconds, while the main account (minium) search would have to reach 0 which would also take around 40 seconds. The only problem with this is the chance of facing a random opponents but if you you still go into the game facing the random opponent as the second account you can just forfeit that game straight away to never face him again for that season or just search again with the slight chance you may face that player again. I wouldn't be so sure if doing that would save time or not but it seems like a good option. Even our main accounts can do that but that's only before we reach rank 400 as once you reach rank 400 you start losing points for a loss. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/11/2019 at 10:40 AM, BEN_2012_2013 said:

I found out yesterday that you can face the same accounts again but that was because the season ended, I also know that playing during the week days makes it easier to boost rather than weekends but I wouldn't be sure if that's because people don't play the game as often during weekdays or because I'm from Europe. The boosting would require a good bit of patience as once you reach a high rank of 400 trying to face a second account with 0 points, it's going to take quite a while to match against the second account as you have to let the second account (maximum) search reach 400 which would take around 40 seconds, while the main account (minium) search would have to reach 0 which would also take around 40 seconds. The only problem with this is the chance of facing a random opponents but if you you still go into the game facing the random opponent as the second account you can just forfeit that game straight away to never face him again for that season or just search again with the slight chance you may face that player again. I wouldn't be so sure if doing that would save time or not but it seems like a good option. Even our main accounts can do that but that's only before we reach rank 400 as once you reach rank 400 you start losing points for a loss. 

That's an interesting piece of research. So once you reach a rank of 400 it takes more time in matchmaking to pair with the second account (because it will be around rank 0). Do you know at which rank you will reach the final goal of Championship Series Division at?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 3:07 PM, XxIsa-GxX said:

This. I'm basically waiting until '20 releases to so much as start Diamond Dynasty. But, I think once the heat is off, a group of five or six of us should be reasonably able to prop us collectively to the top with some co-ordination.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...