Bully is a delisted game?

You

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?! That really is dumb. Yes Canis Canem is on there, I kept thinking what the hell is that game, LOL

Do the trophies still show up as Bully?

Man that's such a stupid name change. Was the word "Bully" too triggering a name for Europe?

Many thanks for the fast reply! :)

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?! That really is dumb. Yes Canis Canem is on there, I kept thinking what the hell is that game, LOL

Man that's such a stupid name change. Was the word "Bully" too triggering a name for Europe?

When you view your trophies on your console it will show up as Canis Canem Edit. When you view your profile on PSNP it will show up as Bully. Yeah, the game was too controversial back in the day so they tried to calm down the politicians by changing the name, which for some weird reason worked btw lol ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 26/11/2019 at 10:09 PM, longasfck said:

It was originally released as Bully in the UK but I'm sure I remember it then being changed to Canis Canem Edit due to complaints. 

Pathetic.

But exactly the same game.

Here in France it got first released under the Canis Canem Edit name, then Bully Scholarship Edition when they released Wii/PC/X360 version

Edited by dot--moe

On 11/14/2019 at 4:14 AM, enaysoft said:

Dont worry bout it. I made the same mistake about a month back but quickly realised i played canis camen edit when it first got released

• 1 month later...