Friend Helping me bt don't know one thing

BrunoBomb

I'm playing Dead or Alive 5 but I just can't do some moves of Ryu Hayabusa and Akira Yuki.

I found a friend that helped to get the throwdown trophy and now he even showed me how to make those moves but can't do all of them (the only I can do is the 1st izuna from Hayabusa)

So he told me about a way that he can help me. He said to me to put the save of DOA 5 and copy it in PlayStation Cloud becase I'm PS+

Then he could play, help me with those characters moves and give me the save back and I can continue to do what I must do.

But he also asked if he could help me by finishing both arcade and time attack courses and get me those 2 trophies. Will this make me a hacker when I put it in my account and get the trophies at the same time, which is impossible? Thank you for your answer and for helping me my friends. After all, we are all friends right?  :lol:

If I understand stuff correctly, you will only be placed on the "dirty"section if you really did hack (e.g. doing save stuff then blahblah then afterwards you get the plat) I did use persistent perks on Black Ops 2 zombies in order to get the plat, not everyone knows it and some sort of secret so I don't think it counts. I also used codes in Dead Space so that I can refill my stasis without using stasis packs but it was placed on the game. Well I'm not really sure since what I did is far off to what you are going to do but I myself won't consier it cheating.

wait what ?

Either you're account sharing which isn't allowed on ToS (but that not the point) and if he used your account then the trophies should be synched on your account anyway.

Or you are getting a save file which isn't yours and using it as such, which is pretty much hacking in my book.

Etiher way, if you are caught with the automated system you are caught, I don't remember any of the mods giving someone back their 'clean' status

wait what ?

Either you're account sharing which isn't allowed on ToS (but that not the point) and if he used your account then the trophies should be synched on your account anyway.

Or you are getting a save file which isn't yours and using it as such, which is pretty much hacking in my book.

Etiher way, if you are caught with the automated system you are caught, I don't remember any of the mods giving someone back their 'clean' status

The save is mine, I've been playing this game for a few days and started this game the month this came in PS+ in Europe, that was in March.

But my friend just gonna get, someway that I don't know, my save from the PS+ cloud and play it to help me get the trophies.

Just want to know if I will be known by hacker by doing this before I play that save.

So basically account sharing to get the trophies, also known as what everyone on the top of the leaderboards do.

It's not considered cheating on this site, to my knowledge, if it is then that's hypocritical. As pointed out, it's probably against Sony's TOS, which quite frankly should be more of a concern than what this site thinks anyway. Yes no doubt you can probably get away with it as people do it all the time.

My advice tho is to fucking man up and earn the trophies yourself otherwise everytime you look at that game on your list you will always know there's an asterix next to it. Even if only you and your friend know, it will bug you...hopefully...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

The save is mine, I've been playing this game for a few days and started this game the month this came in PS+ in Europe, that was in March.

But my friend just gonna get, someway that I don't know, my save from the PS+ cloud and play it to help me get the trophies.

Just want to know if I will be known by hacker by doing this before I play that save.

The only way this will happen is if you give him your account details (it sounds like he already knows them), no-one can access your cloud saves without it.

If you don't know every little step of what's going to happen and how, my advice is to steer well clear.

ahh ok, thanks for clearing that up

so that patch for the vita is very lame of sony... imo

no probs - Sly has also set it so that any trophy that is hidden is removed from the psn level (something which Sony hasn't done) so any hidden (and potentially hacked) trophy doesn't count here