Localization Question

To those who bought the game and went through it (a lot plated it already, lol),  how is the localization & translation of this game compared to the 1st & 2nd installments, really liked the series and was about to pre-order the game when it was up in the store, however, held back at the last second, when I heard that NISA was responsible for the localization this time around, and since they have a bad history in doing so (Ys VIII got the worst of it from what I read), decided to wait a little before, purchasing.

So how is it, is it on par with the first two (Hopefully) ?

You don't need to worry about it anymore, NISA know how big CS III is and until now nobody complait about the localization/translation. Also I remember read something about NISA hire two or more guys who work in the previous two games and also CS use a complex japanese, so you can sit any random translator and let him do whatever he want.  

• Like 1

There is absolutely horrendous amount of mistakes in descriptions of consumables (food etc.). Basically almost every food restoring CP (or any other item) is mistranslasated to EP and consumable is completely wrong (Freddy special Z). Dialogues were in my opinion almost on the same level of quality as previous ones.

• 1 year later...