RoxasOnFire

New Stack?

10 posts in this topic

I wanna play this game again. I didnt give it a fair chance when I played it through the Xbox game pass

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2019 at 2:04 AM, RoxasOnFire said:

Interesting. I wonder if it has english subs 

Of course it does. Will be getting my copy since i have waited a year to play this. Still no guide though damn

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DEATH775 said:

Of course it does. Will be getting my copy since i have waited a year to play this. Still no guide though damn

Where are you ordering yours from? I can't seem to find any newer release for the japanese version, just the deluxe one that came out in the states recently.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see that one of the versions no one platinumed. Which version is this?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I see that one of the versions no one platinumed. Which version is this?

JP good sir. I'd have it plat'd by now but I've had too many other games come out between.

On 12/1/2019 at 2:32 PM, DEATH775 said:

Of course it does. Will be getting my copy since i have waited a year to play this. Still no guide though damn

There is a good guide on steam btw. A full Iron Mutant walkthrough and everything.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

JP good sir. I'd have it plat'd by now but I've had too many other games come out between.

 

Hey Roxas. Thanks for your reply. I see that both versions on your list have been left at 7 of 46 trophies. How come? Any idea why the JP version's glitched?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

 

Hey Roxas. Thanks for your reply. I see that both versions on your list have been left at 7 of 46 trophies. How come? Any idea why the JP version's glitched?

Idk if its glitched or not. I just haven't played much of it lately.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.