• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DEATH775 said:

Of course it does. Will be getting my copy since i have waited a year to play this. Still no guide though damn

Where are you ordering yours from? I can't seem to find any newer release for the japanese version, just the deluxe one that came out in the states recently.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I see that one of the versions no one platinumed. Which version is this?

JP good sir. I'd have it plat'd by now but I've had too many other games come out between.

On 12/1/2019 at 2:32 PM, DEATH775 said:

Of course it does. Will be getting my copy since i have waited a year to play this. Still no guide though damn

There is a good guide on steam btw. A full Iron Mutant walkthrough and everything.

6 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

JP good sir. I'd have it plat'd by now but I've had too many other games come out between.

Hey Roxas. Thanks for your reply. I see that both versions on your list have been left at 7 of 46 trophies. How come? Any idea why the JP version's glitched?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I honesty wouldn't play the stack if I was paid to. For christ sake I'm on the NORMAL difficulty and I'm finding this game to be a bit too difficult and a bit unfair. I'm several hours in, earned several trophies, upgraded several items, am 3-4 levels higher than these encounters I'm coming across yet I'm getting my ass handed to me like it was the opposite. LEARN HOW TO BALANCE YOUR FUCKING GAMES PROPERLY! Fuck this headache of a game, I wish I had never started it.

On another note, why is it my characters have to reload their weapons but the enemies never have to? See what I mean: unfair!

Edited by MrTacoNinja

5 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I honesty wouldn't play the stack if I was paid to. For christ sake I'm on the NORMAL difficulty and I'm finding this game to be a bit too difficult and a bit unfair. I'm several hours in, earned several trophies, upgraded several items, am 3-4 levels higher than these encounters I'm coming across yet I'm getting my ass handed to me like it was the opposite. LEARN HOW TO BALANCE YOUR FUCKING GAMES PROPERLY! Fuck this headache of a game, I wish I had never started it.

On another note, why is it my characters have to reload their weapons but the enemies never have to? See what I mean: unfair!

Hahaha I feel your pain, the areas that unlock progressively are much higher than your level most the time and they put way too many enemies in a group. You just have to take your time and find ways to cheese it. It helps to sometimes sneak to a higher lvl area, grab the gear and finish a lower one you haven't finished. The gear makes a huge difference since the stats per level are garbage. Trial and error my friend, go play xcom and you'll think this is a cakewalk.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

You must be doing something wrong as I completed this on the hardest difficulty and it was laughable easy.

Stealth is your friend so observe the enemy paths and pick off the stragglers with silenced weapons use puppet master its very op and robots are no real threat just toss an emp grenade or use guns that can stun robots.

Yeah I quickly discovered that STEALTH is your best friend in the whole wide world in this game and that picking off enemies with silenced weapons is the only way to go because if not you're getting your ass handed to you with the 50 trillion reinforcements enemies call in. I just unlocked Magnus (the dude with the mind control ability) so I'll be using him permanently throughout my playthrough.

-UPDATE-

This game has become sooo much more managable and easier stealthing enemies one by one with silent weapons. The mind control ability is okay but so far not the biggest game changer, especial seeing how I want to stealth kill enemies one by one, not alert the whole damn compound.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Yeah I quickly discovered that STEALTH is your best friend in the whole wide world in this game and that picking off enemies with silenced weapons is the only way to go because if not you're getting your ass handed to you with the 50 trillion reinforcements enemies call in. I just unlocked Magnus (the dude with the mind control ability) so I'll be using him permanently throughout my playthrough.

-UPDATE-

This game has become sooo much more managable and easier stealthing enemies one by one with silent weapons. The mind control ability is okay but so far not the biggest game changer, especial seeing how I want to stealth kill enemies one by one, not alert the whole damn compound.

Yeah I usually try to get them in as small a group as possible myself. Haven't unlocked the mind control guy yet, but I've barely played it.

Someone platinumed the JP version just recently. I thought it was glitched? Also, is the JP version full English?

-EDIT- 

Nevermind. The JP version in question was the Deluxe version.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 1 month later...

I went ahead and ordered my JP stack through Yes-Asia for $48 dollars, free deliverly and tax free. I recommend others do the same and avoid the ripoff sellers on ebay, Amazon and overpriced Play-Asia. Can't wait to play this again and get another stack!  ?

-UPDATE-

UGH!!! I just realized it WASN'T the Deluxe Edition! Fuck my life! I can't cancel the order either, they don't allow it!

-EDIT-

...or did I buy the Deluxe Edition??? Can someone who understands Japanese kindly interpret:

海外のテーブルトークRPG「Mutant」シリーズを原作とした、タクティカル・アドベンチャー。核戦争、気候変動、疫病により人類が滅び、荒廃した「ポストヒューマン」の世界を舞台にミュータント3人が「エデン」といわれる安息の地を探して冒険をする物語。ゲームプレイはターン制バトルで展開する戦術と、リアルタイムでのステルス行動で探索・索敵をじっくり楽しめるシングルプレイ専用のタイトルです。

1) ミュータント視点で描かれるポストアポカリプス世界
TRPGが原作の練り込まれた世界観。プレイアブルキャラクターは、口の悪いアヒル、怒りっぽいイノシシを中心に個性とスキルが異なる5人のミュータントから3人を選んでユニットを動かしていきます。キャラの成長は装備のアップグレードや「ミューテーション」で突然変異を重ねて特殊なスキルを増やしていくことが特徴。

2) 戦況を見極め、背後から優位を取る戦術がポイント
ターン制バトルを謳う本作、ゲームの進行全体ではリアルタイムのステルス行動が戦況に大きく影響を与え、常に敵の裏をかく慎重な戦術計画が重要になります。バトルに進む前に2~3歩先を読み、優位な位置取りと攻撃手段をよく考えてから行動しましょう!出現数に限りがある資源の利用計画も重要なポイント。

3) 最新DLCが収録されたパッケージ版「デラックスエディション」
DLC「Seed of Evil」が予め収録されたバンドル版「デラックスエディション」は総プレイ時間約30時間のオリジナルコンテンツに、約5時間相当の新しい冒険と6人目となる新ミュータントが追加収録されています。

Edited by MrTacoNinja

1 hour ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I went ahead and ordered my JP stack through Yes-Asia for $48 dollars, free deliverly and tax free. I recommend others do the same and avoid the ripoff sellers on ebay, Amazon and overpriced Play-Asia. Can't wait to play this again and get another stack!  1f918.png

-UPDATE-

UGH!!! I just realized it WASN'T the Deluxe Edition! Fuck my life! I can't cancel the order either, they don't allow it!

-EDIT-

...or did I buy the Deluxe Edition??? Can someone who understands Japanese kindly interpret:

海外のテーブルトークRPG「Mutant」シリーズを原作とした、タクティカル・アドベンチャー。核戦争、気候変動、疫病により人類が滅び、荒廃した「ポストヒューマン」の世界を舞台にミュータント3人が「エデン」といわれる安息の地を探して冒険をする物語。ゲームプレイはターン制バトルで展開する戦術と、リアルタイムでのステルス行動で探索・索敵をじっくり楽しめるシングルプレイ専用のタイトルです。

1) ミュータント視点で描かれるポストアポカリプス世界
TRPGが原作の練り込まれた世界観。プレイアブルキャラクターは、口の悪いアヒル、怒りっぽいイノシシを中心に個性とスキルが異なる5人のミュータントから3人を選んでユニットを動かしていきます。キャラの成長は装備のアップグレードや「ミューテーション」で突然変異を重ねて特殊なスキルを増やしていくことが特徴。

2) 戦況を見極め、背後から優位を取る戦術がポイント
ターン制バトルを謳う本作、ゲームの進行全体ではリアルタイムのステルス行動が戦況に大きく影響を与え、常に敵の裏をかく慎重な戦術計画が重要になります。バトルに進む前に2~3歩先を読み、優位な位置取りと攻撃手段をよく考えてから行動しましょう!出現数に限りがある資源の利用計画も重要なポイント。

3) 最新DLCが収録されたパッケージ版「デラックスエディション」
DLC「Seed of Evil」が予め収録されたバンドル版「デラックスエディション」は総プレイ時間約30時間のオリジナルコンテンツに、約5時間相当の新しい冒険と6人目となる新ミュータントが追加収録されています。

Not bad bud, it's worth it. That's the same one I have.

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Roxas why did you pay (60+ dollars?) for a game you've barely even touched since you got it months ago?

The same reason I do it for every other game I pay around that for...to play something else for now lol. The downside is I buy so many games I keep getting more and more pushed back on my backlog.