Dynamic Duos still missing

djb5f

Very odd at this point with the season long underway.  Last year they were assigned early and available at launch.  I know Duos are in the menu but strange that none have been assigned.

Does anyone follow a NBA2K blog where they discuss if/when they are coming out with them?  A quick Google search shows nothing.  It seems it would be an easy thing to add but with each passing month and knowing 2K’s history, this one could stay unobtainable forever meaning no platinum. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, youngjr25 said:

Dynamic Duos are live now. Just have to load into a game with a pair and trophy will pop. 

Here is the list: https://t.co/a9O3ylmgoJ?amp=1

Awesome, thanks for the update! I assume as more cards are released, we will see more duos added to this list? I think I have a couple of these pairs but I’m not actually positive. 

1 hour ago, PFinchen said:

Awesome, thanks for the update! I assume as more cards are released, we will see more duos added to this list? I think I have a couple of these pairs but I’m not actually positive. 

It sounds like there will be more over the course of the season.

If you don't have one now but would like to pop the trophy, the cheapest combo is probably '20 Donovan Mitchell + '20 Rudy Gobert. These cards can usually be found for 800-1k MT.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Andrea9281 said:

It sounds like there will be more over the course of the season.

If you don't have one now but would like to pop the trophy, the cheapest combo is probably '20 Donovan Mitchell + '20 Rudy Gobert. These cards can usually be found for 800-1k MT.

That’s what I was thinking. I know for sure I already have Donovan, just don’t recall if I snatched Gobert yet. 

I am still at 1350.  I have not picked up any new cards in the last month except for cheap new releases like Moments of the Week.

Heat check card prices have dropped to about what I wanted so those will be next.  I expect those to go under 2K each for the regular player.

• Like 1

With the Legacy Super Packs released yesterday, this is actually a really good time to get some of those cards for cheap.

I was able to get almost all of the amethyst cards for under 3k. considering few of them were going for even below 8k before this event, it's a good way to pick up some cards that are typically no longer in packs.

I'm nearly at 1350 with every franchise item owned except for the 6 most expensive coaches.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Andrea9281 said:

With the Legacy Super Packs released yesterday, this is actually a really good time to get some of those cards for cheap.

I was able to get almost all of the amethyst cards for under 3k. considering few of them were going for even below 8k before this event, it's a good way to pick up some cards that are typically no longer in packs.

I'm nearly at 1350 with every franchise item owned except for the 6 most expensive coaches.

I really want to get my hands on one of the coaches that gives +5 just to better my team, although I was fortunate enough to pull a Mike D’Antoni which is very helpful. 

• 3 months later...