2 Platinum Stacks!

Technically, there is only one stack. You can't stack one object on top of itself--without breaking several laws of physics (and probably of space and time), at least--which is what I assume is the derivation for the name of the deed.

Anyways, as to whether I'll bother depends entirely on how much I enjoy my first go. Admittedly, my standards for stacking aren't high; I wouldn't have sat through the sheer boredom of Warlock's Tower four times if I did. But if the hunt turns out problematic and/or tedious, once will probably be enough. But I've got an optimistic view of it at present.

Regardless of how I go about it, I'm waiting for a good deal as EA deserves the least amount of money possible. It's just as well they largely make disposable trash to go along with their trash corporate ethos, eh?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stacking trophy lists are the best. I love a good reason to play through a game again. I swear, getting trophies adds a lot to the experience. I would have played through this game a 3rd time if PS5 didn't auto-pop, ha.  

Also, the PS5 version recognized both my EU & US save file for transfer from PS4 to PS5. Maybe because PS5 only has one list?  I'm not sure about moving it from PS5 to PS4.

• 5 months later...
On 10/13/2021 at 9:17 AM, Mindtrash_USA said:

No it's not. But I am wondering if the PS5 save can be transferred to PS4....

Well apparently this Chatin guy "managed" it. He did one of the PS4 stacks first, then the other months later with autopop. What I'm wondering is why all the cheated 100%'s for other players are still on the leaderboard, even though they're not reportable.