In which manor are the trophies "stackable"?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/2/2019 at 8:35 PM, Alihsan621 said:

Hello Community!

I'm thinking about to double plat this game with both versions. Since I've already completed the PS4 Version, I was curious how this is helping me with the PS3 Version. I'm talking about things like "Play each class 30 mins" or rescue 20 surviviors etc.

No matter whwt version u play first, after u get 100% on a version, going to the other version u get 30min each class(after starting exo survival match) and 20 survivors(after rescuing the 1st survivor) auto pop

43 minutes ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

No matter whwt version u play first, after u get 100% on a version, going to the other version u get 30min each class(after starting exo survival match) and 20 survivors(after rescuing the 1st survivor) auto pop

Dang, it would be nice if all the base exo trophies popped. I don't wanna do all that again.

• 5 weeks later...
On 17/05/2020 at 3:40 PM, RoxasOnFire said:

Dang, it would be nice if all the base exo trophies popped. I don't wanna do all that again.

yeah those are a problem because of round 50 trophy.... solo is a nightmare and did it 2x times, both systems solo... really bs but i wanted 100% on both systems and i succeded im one of the few players out there with aw both systems 100% but anyways, only ones to autopop are class warfare and 20 survivors one on dlc2. And it happens that i can confirm that u dont need 100% on a system first to do autopop on the other one(i tested it myself). You can simply get the trophies on a system then go on the other one and they will autopop. class warfare after starting match on exo survival and survivors one after rescuing a survivor. 

Edited by black_opREADYf1