Dragon's Crown General Discussion (With A Favorite Character Poll)

Parker

Who Is Your Favorite Character?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Favorite Character?

collect all talismans everry time ? :o is that long i dont remember xD

It's not that bad.  It can be done in about an hour.  You can also join someone else's party that already has them, and fight the dragon in their game.  The trophy will still pop if you beat him, but they will need to have the high level NPC's as I don't believe you can bring your NPCs into someone else's game.  But honestly, the game is really fun and I found collecting the talismans to be fun every time I did it.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I played the most part of the game with the amazon because I liked her fighting skills and she was easy to control! My least favorite character had to be the elf. He was slow to me, his skills was a limited pick & his fighting moves was just annoying!

• 2 years later...

The melee classes were my favorite.  Fighter is easy to pick up, but Amazon really challenges you to go full offensive, and she's great for mobs.  I haven't played Sorceress yet, but I like the Wizard.  The spell book skills are very helpful.  I wish I could say the same about lightning staves.  ?  Dwarf wasn't bad -- it got hilarious picking up and tossing enemies across the screen, plus the skill where the power slam turns into lightning bolts is OP.  Elf was surprisingly least fun to play.  I like hit-and-run tactics, but enemy mobs just swamp her too easily.

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, Eraezr said:

Starting out with the Sorceress on my first play through. Is it recommended that I stick with one character all the way for level up strength?

If you intend to platinum it doesn't really matter as you'll have to beat the game with every character, then just pick one that suits your play style and complete the remaining routes, I ended up using the Fighter towards the end of the grind, it's much easier to deal with the last ancient dragon as him, I got the platinum completely solo so online must be easier idk.

• 3 weeks later...