Platinums you had to abandon because of glitching

MiloFPS

Ghost Recon Wildlands.

A couple of the trophies for collecting all the weapons for certain weapon types glitched as well as completing every mission. Apparently you can just start a new playthrough and the trophies will eventually pop randomly. But the game was such a slog to finish that I just couldn't be bothered.

However, I am going through the sequel and really enjoying it. Haven't seen any reports of glitched trophies yet so after I get the platinum I may attempt to go back to Wildlands and try for the platinum. Also have to do the DLC's that I bought in a sale.

Currently I've played through Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 around 8 times now, searching, nay PRAYING for a way to avoid Story Assembler becoming glitched. Eventually I just couldn't take it anymore and put it on the back shelf. I'll return one day to figure it out, but with my knowledge of the game I decided to write the trophy guide. In the immortal words of Red Skull, "I guide others to a treasure I cannot possess."

Ok so I actually finally got it and updated the trophy guide to show the fix!

Edited by nrs1nrs1
a word, solution to the glitch!

The Crew bugged on me and you need to bug the Ubisoft Consumer Service so they reset your save file because it's stored on their servers.

Baja: Edge of Control because some trophies are bugged in the first version, and the patch fixed it while screwing others. I could buy a physical copy or do that trick of downloading the 1.00 version, but I'm to lazy/cheap to do that.