What if the PS3 or Vita never had trophies?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

as much as graphics don't make a good game even trophies don't make a game better, MGS4 didn't have trophies back at the time and damn it's a very good game, same goes with Uncharted drakes fortune without trophy patch or ninja gaiden sigma sure it's old and hard as hell but it's a damn fun hack & slash game, the Wii U released at this generation where trophies and achievements are common among gamers these days and the Wii U don't have them, the Wii U sales are so poor due to the lack of games not trophies or achievements.

so, i bet the ps3 will still be a good console due to the huge selection of good exclusives, games is what made the consoles not the features or looks or the controllers.                                                       

Obsessive-compulsive disorder really troubles me for playing games because of earning trophies, I would have been much appreciated if there had been no achievement or trophy system in the world. So if there were no trophies, I would play games for entertainment more attentively instead of playing for trophies.

then I would call it an Xbox360.  :ninja:

Lolwut. The 360 had it's "achievements" before the PS3 had the trophies. :lol:

I'd just spend less time on certain games than others I suppose, in response to the topic. Trophies really are whatever you make them out to be. I try to think they're more of a hobby than a must have in games, especially considering I  can play my 3DS just fine. Then again I do tend to max things out even on that more now. :ninja: