Free and easy Vita games?

Gr4de_04

So for New years eve I'm taking my vita with me to my whole family gathering thing and I always have some less fortunate nephews who don't have the luxury of owning any sort of gaming platform. I always used to bring my 3DS but I figured I might as well take my vita on top of it.

What are some Vita games that are free and can be 100%ted rather quickly? My nephews aren't the most advanced gamers but I can always clear up the trophy list in January. I just don't wanna spend hours upon hours cleaning up games. I can't seem to find a threat that lists free vita games with trophy support. If there is one, let me know please ;)

ps: I already know of Welcome park ;P

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2019 at 4:56 PM, gamesfourever said:

So for New years eve I'm taking my vita with me to my whole family gathering thing and I always have some less fortunate nephews who don't have the luxury of owning any sort of gaming platform. I always used to bring my 3DS but I figured I might as well take my vita on top of it.

What are some Vita games that are free and can be 100%ted rather quickly? My nephews aren't the most advanced gamers but I can always clear up the trophy list in January. I just don't wanna spend hours upon hours cleaning up games. I can't seem to find a threat that lists free vita games with trophy support. If there is one, let me know please ;)

ps: I already know of Welcome park ;P

Licky the Lizard is easy to 100% in 1 - 2 hours. Very easy and kinda cheesy, but theres a guide in case you are stuck.

Frobisher Says! is really good, too. But, it has DLC.

New Paint Park is pretty easy, can be done under an hour.

Jetpack Joyride if you got it before it got the price rise. It is easy, but grindy.

If you had Plus:

-Color Guardians

-Reality Fughters

-Foul Play

-Gravity Rush

-Id recommend the Click based titles, but they have pretty hard sections, and without a guide you will be racking your brain.

Edit: I apologize for the late response, but heres to next time.

I usually let my nephews play Minecraft on my Vita or kick their asses on Street Fighter.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666