dzeni232

Hello! =)

9 posts in this topic

First of all: Happy New Year to all of you! Hope you had an amazing time and didn't party too much! :D 

Second: 

Hello & nice to meet you all! =) 

I was never really good at introducing myself but I'll try.

I'm 22, a female and I enjoy gaming a lot (duh...) 

Had a rough year so wanted to do some kind of "New Year - new me" as some sort of motivation to keep going. (With Soul of Rebellion as my first trophy - hell yes!) 

My favorite genre are definitely JRPGs (Persona, Digimon, Yo-Kai Watch, Pokémon, the Neptunia games, ...) & anime games (especially Naruto & SAO).

I also like Action Adventures with Tomb Raider being my favorite game. Haven't played HZD yet but it's on my list. 

PS4 is my main console but I also own a Switch (I recently bought Pokémon Sword, so it'd be kinda cool to meet some fellow Pokémon Fans). 

Umm, I also kind of have a thing for figure collecting, even though I don't really have that many. ( ;__;) 

Anyway, I'm happy to be here and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. =)

PS: English is not my native language so I'm sorry if I mess up my (future) posts. I still hope they turn out to be comprehensive xD 

Welcome to the site and Happy New Year!

Hello, and welcome! =) you're going to like it here, lots of cool people, great guides, and so much more! And I'm also into figure collecting, NECA, HOT TOYS, SH FIGUARTS, PLAY ARTS KAI etc.

Welcome to the site! I hope this year goes better for you and there's a lot of friendly people on this site so I hope you make some new friends, feel free to talk to me or add me since I love meeting new people ^_^ Also a massive fan of JRPG's so I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about. 

Welcome!!!

If you like the genre you have to try Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on the switch, its an amazing jrpg 😉

Have you ever played any of the "Tales of" games? It's probably my favorite JRPG series. =) Nice to see another JRPG fan. 

Welcome to the site. Game on! 

11 hours ago, SanctifiedSword said:

Have you ever played any of the "Tales of" games? It's probably my favorite JRPG series. =) Nice to see another JRPG fan. 

Welcome to the site. Game on! 

Thank you! 

I've only played Tales of Zestiria, which - unfortunately - I just ended up not liking. However, I definitely want to give the "Tales of"-games another chance by playing Tales of Berseria sometime in the future. =)