Asmund89

Duplication Glitch

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, this is a gem and makes the game cake (kinda like old school Demon's Souls glitch, but even easier and faster). It will duplicate anything that can be picked up off the ground infinitely if you wish so you can plan what you want to duplicate from a Vulgrim location if you know something drops around the corner you want tons of. I only used it for soul clusters, you can use it for upgrade mats and essences etc. But do so at your own risk! I've seen comments about games crashing or corrupting when using the glitch to make mass amounts of weapon materials, so maybe do it sparingly. Also, keep in mind that enemies do scale so if you get carried away you're just setting yourself up to get one shotted if you over level (roughly 150+).

This guide compliments the glitch nicely when planning what you want to pickup as the items aren't labeled in game until after you pick them up: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/209474-darksiders-iii/faqs/76709/collectibles-playthrough-guide

Edited by Asmund89
Added collectible guide

that is funny, kind of reminds me of the one for darksiders 2. mind you though the one in that is more broke

11 hours ago, KANERKB said:

that is funny, kind of reminds me of the one for darksiders 2. mind you though the one in that is more broke

THERE WAS A GLITCH FOR DARKSIDERS 2!!?!!?! I did soooo much grindinggggg 😢

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, sword_of_omens said:

there's no commentary...what button presses are necessary for this?

Triangle + Circle in options, load game, press touchpad to remove the floating window, stand over object you want to duplicate press touchpad to bring up inventory page then press circle, every circle press will grab the item infinitely, if you leave inventory screen the item will have been picked up so don't leave that screen until you have as many as desired. Keep in mind you cannot dodge, switch items, use fury, or havoc while in glitch mode. To save the glitched items and restore full combat functionality, die or use a serpent hole. This will remove glitch mode as well.

Edited by Asmund89

1 hour ago, Asmund89 said:

THERE WAS A GLITCH FOR DARKSIDERS 2!!?!!?! I did soooo much grindinggggg 1f622.png

yep and it is to do with buying and selling stuff

Works with the last update of the game or I need to buy the disc version and not install the update? 

On 3/1/2020 at 7:08 AM, KANERKB said:

Is it still working? PS3 version only or even PS4 Remastered? 

8 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Works with the last update of the game or I need to buy the disc version and not install the update? 

Is it still working? PS3 version only or even PS4 Remastered? 

works with both

On 1/3/2020 at 10:54 AM, Asmund89 said:

Triangle + Circle in options, load game, press touchpad to remove the floating window, stand over object you want to duplicate press touchpad to bring up inventory page then press circle, every circle press will grab the item infinitely, if you leave inventory screen the item will have been picked up so don't leave that screen until you have as many as desired. Keep in mind you cannot dodge, switch items, use fury, or havoc while in glitch mode. To save the glitched items and restore full combat functionality, die or use a serpent hole. This will remove glitch mode as well.

Thanks! I might just go back and revisit the game with this since it has been awhile...