Is this online only?

GUDGER666

On 10/01/2020 at 2:52 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Yea that's what i said, they guy is insisting it can't be played offline. 

I'm inclined to believe your friend is trolling you, because there is zero evidence to say this game has any online trophies at all. The only thread I can find that asks the question, confirms it's offline only: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/the-shoot/73585-offline-platinum.html

EDIT 1: I found a screenshot of the back of the case, which says there are Network features but the only info given is in regards to some leaderboards.

EDIT 2: Going by recent posts, it looks like your "friend" was lying through his teeth, because the game has been confirmed as being offline only.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 3 months later...
On 10.01.2020 at 4:18 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Yea it seems odd. I can't test this game as i have no move pads. 

If it says Online Trophies: 0, then any kind of server shutdown doesn't make the game/trophies unobtainable. Fun game to play but you need two Move controllers, + a nice and quite easy ultra rare platinum ;)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 4.5.2020 at 2:22 PM, HaserPL said:

If it says Online Trophies: 0, then any kind of server shutdown doesn't make the game/trophies unobtainable. Fun game to play but you need two Move controllers, + a nice and quite easy ultra rare platinum ;)

I got the platinum last year. It's offline only. The reason why so many people don't have the plat is because there are no video guides around. The collectible guides on the .org site are bad. I think GameFaqs has a decent one.

10 minutes ago, P3hmo6 said:

I got the platinum last year. It's offline only. The reason why so many people don't have the plat is because there are no video guides around. The collectible guides on the .org site are bad. I think GameFaqs has a decent one.

Even the one on gamefaqs is bad, I had to look for a few collectibles on my own because both guides were useless or simply contradictory.