Trophies for Mars Odyssey not syncing

Mr-Photo

I played the short Mars Odyssey game on PSVR and unlocked all 5 of the trophies (https://imgur.com/a/yGizagr). The thing is, these trophies do not seem to exist. When I check my trophy list they are not there and now every time I go to my list it tries to sync with PSN for a while until it finally times out I guess. When I went to the trophy in my notification it just pops up an error (ws-37073-0) and says Cannot Load Trophy Information and then the only way to see them is to then click the button that says View Trophy Information Saved on PS4. If I try to manually sync my trophy list with the servers I get error code NP-32136-5.

Has anyone else ever played this and gotten these trophies. Has anyone ever gotten them to sync with PSN. I really hate that my trophy list now sits there a while trying to sync every time I go to it.

I cannot find any info online that this game even had trophies! Anyone have any idea on when these trophies will be added to Sony's servers?  Many thanks all!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/1/2020 at 2:55 AM, SuchRemorse said:

This just ruined my trophy list.. Now it just stays at 50% and keeps saying error! Wtf! 

Yup.. I've been pestering Steel Wool Studios on their social media pages and by email for a while now, also letting @AskPlaystation know on twitter.. but no one seems to care.