anybody ready for payday 2

Sinful_Dark_Hero

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. No matter how wrong it may be. :lol:

True, true. It's just a matter on what your opinion is based and how you present it.

577782.jpg

In his case he barely knew the demo of the first game and trashed the second based on that, practically knowing nothing about it or its quality.

So yeah, my opinion is that he acted stupid when he gave "advise" on purchasing Payday 2.  ;)

Edited by Golwar
  • Like 1

In his case he barely knew the demo of the first game and trashed the second based on that, practically knowing nothing about it or its quality.

So yeah, my opinion is that he acted stupid when he gave "advise" on purchasing Payday 2. ;)

Seriously? SHUT UP, and stop trolling everyone on the Internet. I hope you're embarrassed at your own comments... What are you, 13?

Edited by morrislevy

Seriously? SHUT UP, and stop trolling everyone on the Internet. I hope you're embarrassed at your own comments... What are you, 13?

Aha? What exactly should embarrass me? That I claim that it is rather stupid to give advise on a game that you barely know anything about?

Opposed to you I used arguments, while you only (and barely that) manage to express some kind of opinion ... again. With the usage of caps and words as suck, hate, troll etc.

I have not the slightest doubt that you are indeed not an adult by the way, if this really matters. At least I hope that you still have time to improve.

P.S.

I wonder if you managed to register what you made wrong, with the the comic strip above.

Might be that you don't like the concept of Payday. But that's hardly a reason to suggest that nobody should purchase a game of good quality. Especially not if its successor is vastly improved. Can't be that complicated to understand such basics.

Edited by Golwar
  • Like 1

Not sure what the delay is here but EB Games in Canada just called and said that Payday 2 didn't arrive today and it could show up any day this week but no idea when.

Fucking unreal. Splash promos all over their website and forever badgering you to pre order stuff and then they can't even get the fucking game on launch.

Not sure what the delay is here but EB Games in Canada just called and said that Payday 2 didn't arrive today and it could show up any day this week but no idea when.

Fucking unreal. Splash promos all over their website and forever badgering you to pre order stuff and then they can't even get the fucking game on launch.

While it sucks that the game didn't show up, how in the world is it their fault? In the United States UPS is the one who delivers games to GameStop (arpond me at least) so if there was an issue with shipping I'd be angry with UPS not GameStop. 

Parker

While it sucks that the game didn't show up, how in the world is it their fault? In the United States UPS is the one who delivers games to GameStop (arpond me at least) so if there was an issue with shipping I'd be angry with UPS not GameStop. 

Parker

Well I have now come to realize that is across NE, so I will retract a bit but for the most part my statement is true.

They are relentless in their sales pitches, and I realize it is their job but this is not the 1st time the local EB Games here have messed up. This might not have been their fault this time, but I have pre-ordered CE's before, got regular edition. Lost pre orders. EB Games exclusive download codes not given to us on launch, just a plethora of things. 

Well I have now come to realize that is across NE, so I will retract a bit but for the most part my statement is true.

They are relentless in their sales pitches, and I realize it is their job but this is not the 1st time the local EB Games here have messed up. This might not have been their fault this time, but I have pre-ordered CE's before, got regular edition. Lost pre orders. EB Games exclusive download codes not given to us on launch, just a plethora of things. 

Damn, that is a lot of crap that went wrong. Personally, I'd stop using that store if I were you. I've had one or two mistakes at my local GameStop and the manager went above and beyond to keep me happy. Some stores are just employed by people who couldn't care less about their job or keeping others happy and unfortunately those are the ones where most of the mistakes seem to happen. 

I just looked on Amazon for the game and it seems they don't have it either. There is a third party company selling it through Amazon and they are asking $59.99 for the regular version, hoping to take advantage of the shortage I suppose.

Parker

Just went to EB Games and they don't have any info as to when it will be shipped to Ontario,

They were taking pre-orders for the Aug/13 release date but now they are unsure when it will arrive?? Sucks because it will be on PSN/XBL/Steam on the 13th but I pre-oreded the CE.

Same here while i was pre ordering it they said "We have no clue when game ships in. This week for sure it will arrive but sometime on Thursday or Friday" I am also in Ontario and i have a eb gamess like 5 minutes away. But they said they will inform my phone when it comes in. I also got CE 

Damn, that is a lot of crap that went wrong. Personally, I'd stop using that store if I were you. I've had one or two mistakes at my local GameStop and the manager went above and beyond to keep me happy. Some stores are just employed by people who couldn't care less about their job or keeping others happy and unfortunately those are the ones where most of the mistakes seem to happen. 

I just looked on Amazon for the game and it seems they don't have it either. There is a third party company selling it through Amazon and they are asking $59.99 for the regular version, hoping to take advantage of the shortage I suppose.

Parker

Sadly, the local EB Games I go to is the best of the best in my city so although they screw up, I would still rather deal with them than anyone else.

Plus I do like supporting the little guys amongst the Best Buys/Future Shops.

Whow. First I thought that someone posted without knowing about all the improvements for Payday 2, in relation to 1. But then I registered that you didn't even really play the first game either. What a brilliant way to expose yourself.

What are the improvements from 1 to 2? I enjoyed the payday 1 quite a bit but never got around to play it that much. I think I had trouble with the servers people disconecting etc etc that just made me look at another game and it got left just taking up GB on the harddrive.

But anyway i liked the idea of the game so i might look in to this one.