Any missable trophies?

Cloud_2049

As far as I've gotten (about 8-10 hours in) I honestly don't think there are any missable trophies. 

You'll have more than 400 encyclopedia entries long before you finish the story. The game hands them out for everything sometimes in batches of 15-20. The full course meals just require gathering stuff to make regular meals to transform them into full course. A lot of the ingredients can also be bought. I don't know a whole lot about building the three items (machine part/hovercar/Robo walker) but I'd imagine they require mining material that can be collected anytime. As far as I've looked into it, you have to get so far into the story to unlock collecting the dragonballs, but I think they can be collected anytime after. The trophy for defeating Mira MIGHT be, but it depends on if it is a sub-quest or main quest. All of the subquests are potentially missible but you only need 10, so you'd really have to go out of your way to miss it. 

I'm also not sure if the game actually kinda "ends" once you beat the final quest, or if you can keep exploring so if you don't get everything done by then, you could miss a lot of them. 

In order to get a telepathic message from king kai, you have to do stuff to trigger his message, like mine a certain amount or collect so many orbs. But only after he trains Goku. At least I think so.

• Like 2

I have a question though
Some of the sub-quests in the game have a time frame where, if you reach to a certain point on the main story, those sub-quests won't be available anymore. Does anybody know if the sub-quests will be available again, once the main story is completed or not?

Thanks in advance ;-)

On 1/18/2020 at 7:27 PM, slyuncharted said:

I have a question though
Some of the sub-quests in the game have a time frame where, if you reach to a certain point on the main story, those sub-quests won't be available anymore. Does anybody know if the sub-quests will be available again, once the main story is completed or not?

Thanks in advance ;-)

I noticed this too. It could probably lead to being locked out of some soul emblems if you dont do them. I would advise just doing all side stuff immediately.