Multiplayer FAQ [2022 Update]

Letenko

1 hour ago, SH06UN5126 said:

I'll be out of the negatives well before I get into the 70s. If I get a x2 boost or more, that's only going to help me out. If I don't, then I tried. I don't really see any reason not to try it out.

You’ll be ok it said I was -7000+ and had no issues with trophies then again I did make sure to pop all level trophies in game 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

You’ll be ok it said I was -7000+ and had no issues with trophies then again I did make sure to pop all level trophies in game 

Yeah, I wasn't worried about being in the negatives. I've been getting trophies just fine as well.

I also just tried to get a +1 on my multiplier today, and it didn't work. Was worth a try.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SH06UN5126 said:

Yeah, I wasn't worried about being in the negatives. I've been getting trophies just fine as well.

I also just tried to get a +1 on my multiplier today, and it didn't work. Was worth a try.

Yeah I thought so too think originally it worked but that website is horrible when it comes to anything honestly it’s only useful for tours levels and weapon pins 

• 1 month later...
On 14/02/2023 at 5:37 PM, Dragonslayer_023 said:

When I try to join a server the game says I don't have content that the server is using. Does anyone know what to do?

install the dlc mappack

EDIT: I just finished my last horray session. and it seems EA changed the servers to start with dlc maps instead of the usual rotation

Edited by Dreamcast12

• 1 month later...

I have a question not related to the game cuz I got them years ago , but it’s about origin relinking original account if I do it will my stats in the other EA games deleted ?

Because syndicate game won't let me accept or even invite anybody , so I read that may help me to get through this problem & I just want to make sure link & delink won't effect my stats in EA games .

• 2 months later...
On 01/04/2023 at 5:30 PM, Hysteria said:

I have a question not related to the game cuz I got them years ago , but it’s about origin relinking original account if I do it will my stats in the other EA games deleted ?

Because syndicate game won't let me accept or even invite anybody , so I read that may help me to get through this problem & I just want to make sure link & delink won't effect my stats in EA games .

Very, very late, but...

The stats on your original account should be fine when you re-link your old account. If you're like me and have only played EA games that are shutting down on your burner origin account, you won't need to replay anything.

Edited by shipper321