Trophy Thoughts??

Ashbo

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11.1.2021 at 1:47 PM, HusKy said:

Are there any missable trophies? Is there a chapter select? Any info would be nice. :)

TA walkthrough mentions no missables but some first hand info would be nice. Would prefer playing blind first.

same for me, game is finally on sale and i looks super awesome. were you able to find something out in terms of missable trophies? 

cheers

51 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

same for me, game is finally on sale and i looks super awesome. were you able to find something out in terms of missable trophies? 

cheers

There are lots of missables, at least 1 per chapter but chapter select is available.

There's a good guide over on .org and an excellent achievement walkthrough over on one of the Xbox sites.

I would recomend following a guide as none of the missables are spoilery, they are mostly just different things you can do in each Chapter but it will subtract from your enjoyment of the game.

I'm sorry to say I didn't really get as involved in the game as I thought I would, I found it a little overlong and difficult ti follow.

Also, I would say that when going for Under the Horizon make sure you fulfill Say Something Romantic or the little boat won't show up and you'll have to replay the entire chapter (meant I had to replay the chapter 3 times).

There is also the option to speed up text in the options menu if you want.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, elpoko said:

There are lots of missables, at least 1 per chapter but chapter select is available.

There's a good guide over on .org and an excellent achievement walkthrough over on one of the Xbox sites.

I would recomend following a guide as none of the missables are spoilery, they are mostly just different things you can do in each Chapter but it will subtract from your enjoyment of the game.

I'm sorry to say I didn't really get as involved in the game as I thought I would, I found it a little overlong and difficult ti follow.

Also, I would say that when going for Under the Horizon make sure you fulfill Say Something Romantic or the little boat won't show up and you'll have to replay the entire chapter (meant I had to replay the chapter 3 times).

There is also the option to speed up text in the options menu if you want.

thx a lot for your tips, man it will come in handy once I start it. I really hope I gonna like it, style wise this is totally up my alley I have a fable for this kind of games. 

I will keep this in mind ;-) 

Edited by DavySuicide