Why do some of the games not install trophies?

biotransformatio

I think most of the old games should install trophies, which means you can earn achievability and interest to play those games for more time. If players accept the challenges that trophies request them to complete, the missions will be more challenging and even more difficult. And It increases the gameplay. Also, the sound of trophies popping up is actually fair-sounding. The PS2 classics do have some great games, and you know the games there don't have trophy system, I really wish the games there can install the trophies, and many of the trophy hunters will be happy.

The games in my question includes all of not-having-trophies PS3 games, PS2/1 classics, and thx u for the info you gave me.

Sony did file a patent to get trophies for PS1/2 classics, but nothing has come out of it....yet.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/21/are-trophies-coming-for-psone-and-ps2-classics?abthid=514b41e5216dfa884c00000c

Thx, much appreciated for the info you gave me.

the thing is.......if a company wants to give there game trophies then they have to pay to put them on there. Some games benefitted greately from adding tropies to there game.......such as uncharted 1 or star wars the force unleashed 1. 

but for a game like Hevenly Sword or Assasins Creed 1, they have already made there fortune from sales. if they where to add trophies to there game right now it wouldn't be the game changing factor that would cause enough people to run out an buy a new copy of those games. 

the thing is.......if a company wants to give there game trophies then they have to pay to put them on there. Some games benefitted greately from adding tropies to there game.......such as uncharted 1 or star wars the force unleashed 1. 

but for a game like Hevenly Sword or Assasins Creed 1, they have already made there fortune from sales. if they where to add trophies to there game right now it wouldn't be the game changing factor that would cause enough people to run out an buy a new copy of those games. 

Okay, I didn't consider this reason.

Hmmmm...... You do make a good point

If they could implement trophies for PS Classics, I'd wish for:

Crash Bandicoot series

Darkstalkers 3 / Vampire Savior EX

Rockman Complete Works (Rockman 1-6)

Shadow the Hedgehog

Sonic Heroes

Spyro the Dragon trilogy

Street Fighter Alpha trilogy

Tomb Raider series

Hmm, this topic enticed me to add a PS classic to my shopping cart.

• Like 1

I understand what your saying and you make good points.

For me though I have never played the first AC or Heavenly Sword and if trophies were added it would give me that extra incentive to go and buy them and play them.

• Like 2