Game for AUDI fans

Smashero

This is by far the worst trophy list I've seen for any title released by Ratalaika. Sure, so many of their games involve beating less than 50% of the game along with other piss-easy misc. tasks, but I've never come across a trophy set by them where 8 of the 12 trophies (1 - 12 = 11 golds) involve completing levels, one for beating a level on hard, another for dying and one more for collecting a single item!

I play the occasional easy game from time to time but I don't see myself playing this title as I'm tired of games offering a lot of gold trophies. Usually when I do I play games that offer 8 or less golds as I seriously need to balance my gold trophies with my bronze and silver trophies.

6 minutes ago, PepsiMaxVanilla said:

This is by far the worst trophy list I've seen for any title released by Ratalaika. Sure, so many of their games involve beating less than 50% of the game along with other piss-easy misc. tasks, but I've never come across a trophy set by them where 8 of the 12 trophies (1 - 12 = 11 golds) involve completing levels, one for beating a level on hard, another for dying and one more for collecting a single item!

I play the occasional easy game from time to time but I don't see myself playing this title as I'm tired of games offering a lot of gold trophies. Usually when I do I play games that offer 8 or less golds as I seriously need to balance my gold trophies with my bronze and silver trophies.

Mate, that is the standard list for a Ratalaika game. 

• Like 1