Is the platinum still achivable?

BlackSnake1435

Hi, I got a ps3 a few weeks ago and I was wondering to know if the platinum of this game is still obtainable or achivable, so that I can know if I should play it with my main or second account (I won't stop to enjoy a game like this for an unobtainable platinum). I ask this due to the online trophies, which seem to be the main trouble for most players.

• Like 1

Platinum is still obtainable, but I would recommend playing online in Private sessions and try to boost the ones where other people are needed. Someone I know had all their trophies popped for them by a hacker, and they had to start a new account because the one he played on was banned or something. Take care of yourself out there. ?

• Like 1

Even with the game servers being low and the game having a few hackers the platinum and all the online trophies are still very obtainable. I only just started doing the multiplayer trophies today and i'm already two trophies away from being done with multiplayer, and that's without doing any boosting.

Go for it man :) there's a huge community of people dedicated to this game still.

Edited by SpikeEffect

• 1 month later...
On 30/1/2020 at 7:49 PM, BlackSnake1435 said:

Hi, I got a ps3 a few weeks ago and I was wondering to know if the platinum of this game is still obtainable or achivable, so that I can know if I should play it with my main or second account (I won't stop to enjoy a game like this for an unobtainable platinum). I ask this due to the online trophies, which seem to be the main trouble for most players.

Yes it is. And do not worry for the EXP trophies. Getting the maximum level in the game is not that hard as other Rockstar games such as Max Payne or GTA IV.