Wonderful 101

DEI2EK

Platinum has taken to kickstarter to acquire funds to port The Wonderful 101 to the Switch, PC and PS4. The switch goal has been hit already, they need 500k to bring the game to PS4.

Thoughts? I heard good things about this game, but have never gotten around to playing it.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/02/the-wonderful-101-remastered-announced-for-switch-ps4-and-pc-with-kickstarter-campaign

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/platinumgames/the-wonderful-101-remastered/

It's about to hit 100k as i type this

Edited by DEI2EK
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

lol platinum gets a (probably) multi million dollar investment from tencent and they still go to kickstarter. its at $404k as i type, so a ps4 version is basically confirmed.

From the Kickstarter FAQ:

Although PlatinumGames has recently received a capital investment from an outside firm, our plans for The Wonderful 101: Remastered precede that agreement, and capital received from the investment will not be used to fund the development costs associated with the project.

The PS4 version is confirmed, its over the 600k mark.

Not sure about this to be honest, I remenber when it came out for the Wii U, and it didnt really catch my eye at the time. I wonder  how it will play on PS4, if remenber right it uses the U's touch screen for most of the controls... Might just get it for the Switch.

22 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

The PS4 version is confirmed, its over the 600k mark.

Not sure about this to be honest, I remenber when it came out for the Wii U, and it didnt really catch my eye at the time. I wonder  how it will play on PS4, if remenber right it uses the U's touch screen for most of the controls... Might just get it for the Switch.

I believe the Wii U version also had support for traditional controls, which were a lot better than the pad's controls.

• Like 1