Can comrades be done 100% offline?

kanzenchaos

Haven't touched this game in well over a year...Decided to finally check and see which version I had installed when I learned of all the Comrades BS...

Very relieved to see I have 1.25.

Now I just gotta get a Royal Edition for that DLC code.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Come Back Kenny is the worst trophy possible! No rhyme or reason for it...

On 4/27/2021 at 1:24 PM, Joepelus said:

I'm playing offline patch 1.27, got most trophies and right now farming for the kenny trophy, any Advice?

I did the whole DLC and he never showed up, he only showed up when I was farming Roboressurection, as the Level 1 mission was not working to make him show, and RR is faster to do as well when you have the proper equipment.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, BloddyNocturne said:

so i have version 1.30 so can i get 100%?

You must downgrade to 1.26 to get comrade trophies inside this FF15 main trophy list.

Unless you playing CN region, which they didn't have the standalone comrade, so you still able to 100% with latest 1.30 patch.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BloddyNocturne said:

Cool, thanks btw should i get the other dlc trophies before the downgrade? or can i still play the other dlc while playing comrades?

I'd definitely recommend getting everything done first - you wont really be able to do the DLC without the game being updated. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2021 at 11:28 AM, BruhCRDS said:

Come Back Kenny is the worst trophy possible! No rhyme or reason for it...

I did the whole DLC and he never showed up, he only showed up when I was farming Roboressurection, as the Level 1 mission was not working to make him show, and RR is faster to do as well when you have the proper equipment.

Oh my god this is painful!

I have been farming Roboressurection for the past 10 hours and I got everyone but Kenny.

I finished everything else in the DLC and this is the only thing left.

Such a horrible RNG based trophy!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jon88_il said:

Oh my god this is painful!

I have been farming Roboressurection for the past 10 hours and I got everyone but Kenny.

I finished everything else in the DLC and this is the only thing left.

Such a horrible RNG based trophy!

yeah. The way to do it before guaranteed, was do the daily mission with 4 human players, that would have 100% chance of him appearing. I got him once, when playing solo, across all regions of the game. Super rng if offline o.o

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Super bummed out about this...

Finally decided to play FFXV to play all the updated content and DLC as I played it on release for the Xbox years ago only to find that they've deleted Comrades :(

Was really intrigued about it too. Did it play into the story at all?

Also mildly annoyed that I'll have two DLC segments that will remain at 0% 

• 1 month later...
On 14/02/2020 at 17:54, HuntingFever said:

A menos que você use o exploit de downgrade de patch, a versão DLC do Comrades fica inacessível devido ao patch 1.27 substituindo-o por um anúncio para a versão autônoma :(. Eu não sei quantos troféus podem ser feitos offline, mas acredito que há pelo menos 1 que é inatingível por causa do movimento de pau mencionado pelos devs um ano ou 2 atrás :(.

how to make downgrade exploit?

On 2/13/2022 at 4:37 AM, SimmondsR said:

Super bummed out about this...

Finally decided to play FFXV to play all the updated content and DLC as I played it on release for the Xbox years ago only to find that they've deleted Comrades :(

Was really intrigued about it too. Did it play into the story at all?

Also mildly annoyed that I'll have two DLC segments that will remain at 0% 

It does play into the story and there is a way to still play it. I am filling in those empty trophy slots right now. It is a bit grindy but I am enjoying it.

• 10 months later...

Sorry to cast the spell of thread Necromancy, but didn't want to start a new thread for my single question. Does anyone have an idea of how long it will take to complete Comrades offline? I see that Don't Leave Kenny is super RNG, so I'm curious how the rest of the DLC shakes out time wise.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sullys_Legacy said:

Sorry to cast the spell of thread Necromancy, but didn't want to start a new thread for my single question. Does anyone have an idea of how long it will take to complete Comrades offline? I see that Don't Leave Kenny is super RNG, so I'm curious how the rest of the DLC shakes out time wise.

It took me 2 weeks and 2 days to 100% the game a few months ago.

• Like 2