Easy way to obtain Leviathan Core

RuancarloSilva

as

On 3/8/2020 at 3:30 PM, Reaper-BEL-1991 said:

There is an easier way, If you rebind wars attack to the jump button (:square: -> :cross:) War will attack and jump at the same time. Use the same corner and after a few attempts it should work

As of today this works!! thanks! got it in less than 30 secs. Thanks a lot. F those puzzles.

• 6 months later...
On 4/19/2023 at 0:20 AM, kidson2004 said:

Sorry to bump an old thread, but does this method still work to this day? Or would I need to delete the install and reinstall it offline to do this? I have the disk version of the game.

No it's been patched. The easiest way would be to play offline until you gain access to the area. Then download and continue with patches installed.

Edit: I stand corrected, it is apparently possible. I got bad info from YouTube comments.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
Typo & update

33 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Sorry to bump an old thread, but does this method still work to this day? Or would I need to delete the install and reinstall it offline to do this? I have the disk version of the game.

10 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

No it's been patched. The easiest way would be to play offline until you gain access to the area. Then download and continue with patches installed.

I believe it’s still possible. I platinumed Genesis in late 2022 which is long after the patch came out and I remember doing this. Unless there’s been another patch since then, I think it still works. Like the replies on page 1 said, you just have to remap the controller so that War’s attack is with the X button. This will make him jump and attack at the same time and you can just spam it until you get high enough to clear the ledge.

1 minute ago, dieselmanchild said:

I believe it’s still possible. I platinumed Genesis in late 2022 which is long after the patch came out and I remember doing this. Unless there’s been another patch since then, I think it still works. Like the replies on page 1 said, you just have to remap the controller so that War’s attack is with the X button. This will make him jump and attack at the same time and you can just spam it until you get high enough to clear the ledge.

I played it in 2022 as well and I read multiple places that it was patched, comments on videos showing the exploit etc. So I got the disc.

30 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I played it in 2022 as well and I read multiple places that it was patched, comments on videos showing the exploit etc. So I got the disc.

Hmm I’m not sure then. I played on the digital version and it worked for me. I guess he’ll have to test it out and see if it works. I just thought I’d give him a heads up before he goes through the hassle of unpatching the game since it might still work. It’s been a long time since I played it though so who knows what might have changed since then.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Hmm I’m not sure then. I played on the digital version and it worked for me. I guess he’ll have to test it out and see if it works. I just thought I’d give him a heads up before he goes through the hassle of unpatching the game since it might still work. It’s been a long time since I played it though so who knows what might have changed since then.

Yeah I get it, I'm not sure either if it still works or not I just didn't wanna risk it.

Can happily report that as of April 19, 2023, THIS STILL WORKS!! Just got the core myself!!

11 hours ago, I-Kami-I said:

Played Genesis in october 2022 and was able to use this glitch. It took just a bit longer and I had to switch buttons for jumping to :square:.

Visual reference: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Can happily report that as of April 19, 2023, THIS STILL WORKS!! Just got the core myself!!

Wow nice ? good job. I wonder why all these idiots will post misleading info on YouTube.

• 1 month later...