Trophy thoughts

charxsetsuna

It’s the same as the VR version, except this version doesn’t require PSVR. 

But to answer your question, yes it is very easy. 10-15 min 100%. It’s mostly just interacting with various items in a museum setting but it’s interesting so I recommend checking it out if you like? It’s only £3.99 in the UK PSN store.

Edited by BlakkVulture2K16

4 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

It’s the same as the VR version, except this version doesn’t require PSVR. 

But to answer your question, yes it is very easy. 10-15 min 100%. It’s mostly just interacting with various items in a museum setting but it’s interesting so I recommend checking it out if you like? It’s only £3.99 in the UK PSN store.

Is it out now?

1 minute ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Yes mate. It’s been out since last week but the trophy list only synced from today. I emailed the devs and they emailed me this morning saying they’ll fix it and by this afternoon, they did! They’re fast lol.

nice one, i thought this game looked interesting but i couldnt be arsed to get my VR out of storage. I like to do a few easy games at a time in between big games so after i finish dreams i will play this

3 minutes ago, Mekablade said:

nice one, i thought this game looked interesting but i couldnt be arsed to get my VR out of storage. I like to do a few easy games at a time in between big games so after i finish dreams i will play this

I got mine out today funnily enough cos I wanted to do Coaster (first 100% achiever btw) so I might as well do the VR version of this too. Still need to start Dreams myself. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Another case of "We don't know what our game is called."

List is called A Night IN the Forum

picture says A Night AT the Forum

Those are all my thoughts.

I saw this too and was a bit confused, the PSN store say IN the forum and the picture on the PSN store is of "IN the forum"....... so is it this site that is wrong? Where does the site get the title images from?

• 4 years later...

Had this been proper free-roam I would have enjoyed it very much.  The linear footstep mechanic is just so jarring.  Trophies on the other hand have not been this super easy in a long time, for something that is not one of those 'jumping simulator' games.

Edited by Eispan
... might try this on the VR if given the chance.