Level 30 boost

OwsGT

Looking to get involved with Division 2. F I buy the base game then pre order the dlc from within the game will I be able to immediately get the boost to 30 for free or do I have to wait for the dlc release date?

(when I say immediately I do understand that I need to play a bit of the game first before unlocking the store)

22 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

I read on another forum that using the level boost disables trophies for that character. It also apparently locks you out of side missions That is really lame. Makes the boost pointless.

If you see the post on caged animal. 

I'm confirming the same. I can't unlock any of the DLC trophies. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

I was already level 30 but used the boost to get to NYC. It doesn't disable trophies for the character, DLC or base game. I just did the Coney Island DLC the other day along with that Camp Oak or whatever it is.

Yeah, i was also lvl30 but tier 1. Good news, i hope for rest of trophies

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2020 at 9:55 PM, Caesar Clown said:

I was already level 30 but used the boost to get to NYC. It doesn't disable trophies for the character, DLC or base game. I just did the Coney Island DLC the other day along with that Camp Oak or whatever it is.

Incorrect.

If you boost nothing can be unlocked PRE-NYC.

9 minutes ago, Henshin said:

Incorrect.

I wish i read that before i boosted. 

Iwas level 9 and i thought the boost would help me finish the campign faster but then the cutscene for endgame popped. 

Now i have to restart with a new character :(

2 hours ago, Henshin said:

Incorrect.

And I said, it worked for me but I was already level 30 and had completed the story. All the DLC and other trophies from the base game still unlocked for me after using the boost. If I had to guess, it locks you out of trophies if you skip the main story, specially since other Ubisoft games do the same thing.