Can we get the trophies with randoms from the start?

waltdisneypixar

6 hours ago, waltdisneypixar said:

Can we go to matching or something and select there the missions?

Or how to get all the trophies with randoms by yourself?

I didn't quite understand your questions but all trophies that are mission related are shared i.e. completing missions, complete mission on hard, collectibles, complete mission with 4 players, Double Tap etc.

And you will personally earn kill/mastery/killstreak/rank trophies yourself while playing with others.

As of patch 1.04 no trophy is glitched

6 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

I didn't quite understand your questions but all trophies that are mission related are shared i.e. completing missions, complete mission on hard, collectibles, complete mission with 4 players, Double Tap etc.

And you will personally earn kill/mastery/killstreak/rank trophies yourself while playing with others.

As of patch 1.04 no trophy is glitched

I meant the online trophies like

That's a lot of them, and only 4 of us trophy_silver.png
Complete every campaign level with a full team of four players.

Simple, complete whole campaign with 4 players. Like hard mode you can cheat this a bit by doing the final chapter only of each mission with 4 players

Like if we can go to matchmaking or something and search for final chapter with randoms.???

Or playing in hard with random all missions?

If it is possible and easy to search for missions and having randoms to play with

38 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

no randoms don't count you have to do the 4 players co-op trophy solo.

Why did you reply to say that?

I have asked 3 questions and i don't have the game yet and don't know how that works. We are here to help each other. That's what gaming community are famous for

Edited by waltdisneypixar

5 minutes ago, waltdisneypixar said:

Why did you reply to say that?

I have asked 3 questions and i don't have the game yet and don't know how that works. We are here to help each others. That's what gaming community are famous for

it was just a joke relax.  the game has matchmaking or you can invite friends.  Also, it counts if you join a game late.  As matter of fact as long as you finish the last checkpoint for the 4 player co-op trophy it will count.  same goes for the hard mission playthrough.  I'm pretty sure you  only need to be in the mission when it ends to get credit.  In other words, you don't even need the entire last checkpoint, you can join the last checkpoint midway, however, i'm not 100% positive about that.  Also when you go for the trophy for not letting more than 5 zombies resurrect in a level you can just load the last checkpoint and you will get the trophy same as if you played an entire mission so its much easier.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

it was just a joke relax.  the game has matchmaking or you can invite friends.  Also, it counts if you join a game late.  As matter of fact as long as you finish the last checkpoint for the 4 player co-op trophy it will count.  same goes for the hard mission playthrough.  I'm pretty sure you  only need to be in the mission when it ends to get credit.  In other words, you don't even need the entire last checkpoint, you can join the last checkpoint midway, however, i'm not 100% positive about that.  Also when you go for the trophy for not letting more than 5 zombies resurrect in a level you can just load the last checkpoint and you will get the trophy same as if you played an entire mission so its much easier.  

Do you think it is longer to depend on matchmaking than finding a group of 4 and people actually showing to play?

52 minutes ago, waltdisneypixar said:

Do you think it is longer to depend on matchmaking than finding a group of 4 and people actually showing to play?

no matchmaking is easy and simple.  you have to get to level 100 anyway so best way is to join missions with two or three players and hopefully by mission end you will have 4 people.  If you complete last checkpoint with full lobby make a note of it.  If not replay it because you're going to have to replay mission a lot anyway.   just keep notes on which missions you completed on hard and with a full lobby.

7 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

no matchmaking is easy and simple.  you have to get to level 100 anyway so best way is to join missions with two or three players and hopefully by mission end you will have 4 people.  If you complete last checkpoint with full lobby make a note of it.  If not replay it because you're going to have to replay mission a lot anyway.   just keep notes on which missions you completed on hard and with a full lobby.

With Disc version level 100 is ok lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 3:03 AM, austin989898 said:

So if i join a game thats chapter 2 out of 4 and finsh it with 4 people will i still get the trophy or does it have to be the las checkpoint for it to work

You need to finish the mission, not the chapter. So you can join chapter 1,2,3, or even 4. As long as you were a full team at the moment the mission ended it will count as if you've finished the mission with the full team. Easiest if you're not matchmaking on the forums is to join games with 3/4 players for the mission your are missing (keep track) - often they will already be halfway or more through them.

• 1 month later...

Bare in mind, if you do join in chapter 4 of a mission you haven't done, you don't get the trophy for finishing the mission, but it'll still count towards the 4 player trophy.

At least that's what I found. Finished Death Canal with 4 peeps after joining at Chapter 2, no trophy popped. Played through the next 2 chapters solo, and it popped. Maybe a glitch, not sure.