Prestige Leviathan Raid

Katsudon1996

So i have one trophy to get for the Platinum, and was wondering whats the Quickest way without the hell of doing the whole raid. i have had enough of it, and probably stick to PC for D2 to save space on the PS4... but this one trophy is stopping me from deleting it when i am so close to my 9th Plat. Your help is very appreciated.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Your best bet if you do not have a regular raid crew is here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinySherpa/

I have had great experiences with Raid Sherpa's. It does tend to take a week or so to nail down a group and a sherpa, but it usually makes the experience less stressful. 

If you just want the boss, you can try the Destiny app to find an existing run, but this raid is old and the prestige version is not run very often. Finding a Calus checkpoint would be very difficult. Also be aware; checkpoints are reset each week, so someone would have had to gotten to Calus during that weekly reset.

Fun piece of info; when this game originally came out, there were actually different requirements for this trophy; I believe it was a Prestige Nightfall not the raid.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6.3.2020 at 6:37 PM, o_BAD_RELIGION_o said:

Your best bet if you do not have a regular raid crew is here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinySherpa/

I have had great experiences with Raid Sherpa's. It does tend to take a week or so to nail down a group and a sherpa, but it usually makes the experience less stressful. 

If you just want the boss, you can try the Destiny app to find an existing run, but this raid is old and the prestige version is not run very often. Finding a Calus checkpoint would be very difficult. Also be aware; checkpoints are reset each week, so someone would have had to gotten to Calus during that weekly reset.

Fun piece of info; when this game originally came out, there were actually different requirements for this trophy; I believe it was a Prestige Nightfall not the raid.

No, if I remember right it was always for prestige leviathan but the prestige difficulty came later with an update so that at the start nobody was able to plat it. But I‘m not sure about it

Just go on the bungie website/app. You'll have tons of people that need 1 or 2 guardians. 

You can join someone's checkpoint. 

Also I don't remember as I haven't done the Leviathan since release but research if you can skip the baths, gauntlet and dogs straight to Calus by going through the underbelly.

I might message you eventually if you still don't have the trophy. Me and my friends need to also complete the raid on prestige to upgrade the shotty. We aren't in a rush tho. 

You can join a Prestige Calus checkpoint instead of doing the whole raid(although it can be really fun with patient people). Its the same with all of the 3 raid trophies, you only need to complete the final part. Watch some walkthroughs and don't tell your team that you can do the void room which is the real complicated part. The destiny companion app is great for looking for teams. 

2 hours ago, GG_Der_Noobgamer said:

No, if I remember right it was always for prestige leviathan but the prestige difficulty came later with an update so that at the start nobody was able to plat it. But I‘m not sure about it

Initially the trophy requirement was for either prestige nightfall or prestige Leviathan. A couple of weeks after the first DLC was released Bungie changed it to only prestige Leviathan because the power requirement for prestige nightfalls went up, the platinum was locked out for anyone who didn’t buy the DLC, and tons of people complained.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, GG_Der_Noobgamer said:

Directly from playstationtrophies.org

Please note: As of December 12, 2017, the Nightfall option has been removed from this trophy. The only ways to complete this trophy now are to do the Leviathan raid on Prestige (300). Prestige Eater of Worlds or Spire of Stars will not unlock this trophy.

If you look at the time stamp for my trophy, it is September 17th. The prestige raid didnt come out until October 10th. Only way I could have received it was from the nightfall. Heck, I got the Plat on September 22nd, 3 weeks before the prestige raid released.

Edited by o_BAD_RELIGION_o