How many platinums would you have if "trophy guides" never existed?

realm722

The same amount. I very rarely use guides, because I like to burry myself in the game's world and get lost in it. I usually explore every nook and cranny of the games I play. And as a very last resort if by any chance I can't get everything no matter what, then I go and look it up. But until now I didn't had any trouble with the games I played.

2 hours ago, veryrareoriginal said:

I don't think anyone has time searching for collectibles. 

To be honest, that depends. But everyone is different. I for example have the time for it, and by that, I don't mean that all I do is game all day...No. I have a full time job and a social life outside of that, but my main hobby is gaming and when I get some free time and can indulge in a couple of hours or a weeknight / weekend of gaming, I make sure to make out the most from it. To minimise or avoid burnout I tend to switch between games or mix it up and get collectibles in sets and not all at the same time. I don't play game for trophies, but to enjoy them in the first place, but at the same time I'm a completionist and pretty competitive as well so I do go for 100% completion all the time. :D 

• Like 2

I looked in my list and I'd said three:

- Tekken 7: Some trophy descriptions are intricated and without a lot of knowledge within the genre it was hard to grasp what to do. In this case I used tips or YT videos.

- Sims 4: I didn't know you could use the library to get trophies, although it's not precisely a 5-minutes plat hahahah, it took me at least 10 hours.

- Final Fantasy XV: I didn't know you could use the Ring of Lucil to defeat the last boss. You needed to be lvl.99 and I was only 60 at the time. Anyway, it's possible that I would have discovered it along the way, but it takes many tries.