New game + trophies.

1 hour ago, jonesey46 said:

Bit harsh that they require a playthrough each. Unless they can be cheesed with backed up saves etc. I might give these a go later on and see what they're all about.

I would assume we could save scum on the solo playthrough.  Don't know how it would work on the co-op one though.

Luckily the game is pretty quick to run through as long as the "bad" ending counts.

8 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

I would assume we could save scum on the solo playthrough.  Don't know how it would work on the co-op one though.

Luckily the game is pretty quick to run through as long as the "bad" ending counts.

Well worryingly, this image, presumably from the game, taken from the website mentions defeating Teratomo.

OGM_rules-768x432.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mojo-9000 said:

I can't figure out for the life of me how to start this game mode. I feel crazy b/c i downloaded 1.05 and i started a new game and beat an old save file and haven't seen anything for Old Game Minus.

You don't need to have finished the game first, just start a new game in an empty slot then pick "Old School Minus" from the menu that appears :).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Has anyone found the Extra Lives Bobbleheads yet? Apparently there's 1 per-biome.

Just made it to the third biome and I honestly haven't even been looking for them. I've not lost any lives yet so I reckon I can get to the end without needing the extras. I've been backing up my saves each time I get to a new area.

For anyone wondering, falling off the world does not cost a life. 

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Has anyone found the Extra Life Bobbleheads yet? Apparently there's 1 per-biome.

I've found two, in the first and third biomes. In the third biome, there's one near the main tower that you power up. It's outside and on top of a stone archway facing directly east of the tower. The first one i can't quite remember the location it was just very high up on a floating island.

• Like 1

On 29/02/2020 at 6:26 PM, Mojo-9000 said:

I've found two, in the first and third biomes. In the third biome, there's one near the main tower that you power up. It's outside and on top of a stone archway facing directly east of the tower. The first one i can't quite remember the location it was just very high up on a floating island.

For anyone wondering the first extra life is at the top of the rocky bit which is at the centre of the grassy area that you first need the jump booster to get across. You'll need the rocket boosters to get up there. And the second one is above the cave entrance where the flying fish enemies are, when you're at the top with all the big mushroom trees you can jump down to it. See the quote for the third one.

Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...