DAYMARE 1998 100% Trophy Walkthrough in under 4 hours plus more

Optinooby

1 hour ago, tanatos_gc said:

Wait a minute. Has the game been released already? I thouth Daymare was going to be released on the last days of April...

It has been out in Japan for a month or so already. PlayAsia is selling copies, so some outside Japan have already imported.

Edited by communistwookiee
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

@Optinooby, thanks for sharing and spending the time capturing your walk through and tips with the community. Much appreciated!

No prob bud, I enjoy it ;)

6 hours ago, Void said:

the only thing i hear as a negative is no NG+ or bonus weapons

Definitely! Bonus weapons would be awesome in this but who knows, maybe they will have a surprise update for us on WW release!

4 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

It has been out in Japan for a month or so already. PlayAsia is selling copies, so some outside Japan have already imported.

This. Its where I got mine from, but pricey though due to import charges.

If you want it early without the import, my copy will be on ebay in a few weeks once im done with it (if anyone is interested, let me know and I will PM you when its up)

Edited by Optinooby

10 minutes ago, Bennett316Spurs said:

Thank u for the vid 

Much appreciated

No worries pal, no rush with this I guess as WW release is still weeks away. But need to hurry up and get this done as Nioh and Doom, then RE3 are just around the corner. Another part will be up to today, maybe 2 parts, then the rest at the end of the week!

Omg, RE3 is going to destroy me lol

Its funny, this game has been out a while on Steam, but there are not really any beginner friendly guides on it, and its one of those games where you need a guide if you want no stress ;), tonne of missables

Edited by Optinooby

9 hours ago, Bennett316Spurs said:

I managed to get a copy loaded it up all in Japanse so happy I know how to do language the first 30 seconds alone of your video I had to subscribe without u wouldnt be able to play game so cheers lol 1f600.png

You got it early as well, what do you think to it???

Glad to help, imagine doing a full Jp run like me, wasnt that bad though xD.

If you have any questions or get stuck anywhere throw me a message, may be a week or so till I get guide finished.

12 hours ago, angelbless45 said:

Hey man! I practically started playing this game and was thinking on doing a trophy guide! Now I wont need to lol 

Our minds are connected somehow lol!! 

Great job btw!

Hey you,

Dont let me stop you, im not working on a actual trophy guide and you know community would really appreciate 1! My walkthroughs are different as you know ;)

If you do work on one, give me a holler and I will share what Ive learnt. I had to experiment with the collectibles tracker amongst other things to see exactly how they work so I can better optimise.

There is a guide on steam, but it lacks a lot of finer details. Like its unsure if shooting limbs off dead bodies count towards the sever X amount of limbs trophy, but it actually does count, only actual zombies though, not the fixed ones put there just for decoration ;)

How you getting on with it anyway??

I spotted you playing RE5 earlier, do you know I have a text plat guide for that?

All done everyone, added the full plat guide to OP, got it all platinumed in under 4 hours and make it a beginners route the best I could. Still wanna put a easy difficulty speedrun up for those that can't meet the time in the vid, will be up over next few days. Now when the game releases, you can get an somewhat quick and easy platinum, if you wish xD enjoy!!

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

On 14/3/2020 at 2:12 AM, Optinooby said:

Hey you,

Dont let me stop you, im not working on a actual trophy guide and you know community would really appreciate 1! My walkthroughs are different as you know ;)

If you do work on one, give me a holler and I will share what Ive learnt. I had to experiment with the collectibles tracker amongst other things to see exactly how they work so I can better optimise.

There is a guide on steam, but it lacks a lot of finer details. Like its unsure if shooting limbs off dead bodies count towards the sever X amount of limbs trophy, but it actually does count, only actual zombies though, not the fixed ones put there just for decoration ;)

How you getting on with it anyway??

I spotted you playing RE5 earlier, do you know I have a text plat guide for that?

I think i will pass and wait for Re3 tbh, havent had enough time to play Daymare (plus Im having a hard time with the controls lol), which means, I will definetly use your videos!!!

Yes, I saw your RE5 guide! used it for some things I forgot! thanks a lot!

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Flipendo52 said:

is this a harder plat than re3 remake?

Difficult to say, its close thats for sure, RE3 only really becomes hard on the end boss if you are going the easy route. Even with a guide though, RE3 last boss will still take quite a bit of skill and practice.

Daymare on the other hand, following a guide removes most of the difficulty as there are not really any spots that require precision like RE3 end boss. Controls take some getting used to, but a optimal route makes it the game easier like provided here.

BUT, going in completely blind on both, I would say Daymare is definitely harder. Using a optimal guide for both, it's hard to say, but my money would be on Daymare being easier in that instance, Daymare has more tricky spots, but they dont require as much skill as that RE3 aforementioned troublesome spots.

Bear in mind my use of 'optimal' as depending on whose guide you are following if any, it may be harder than the easier way. My use of optimal is from what I consider to be the fastest, yet easiest routing shown here.

It's a fun game m8, but controls will take some getting used to, but don't expect it to run like RE as it doesn't. Its very close, its just not as smooth, great in its own way though xD

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Difficult to say, its close thats for sure, RE3 only really becomes hard on the end boss if you are going the easy route. Even with a guide though, RE3 last boss will still take quite a bit of skill and practice.

Daymare on the other hand, following a guide removes most of the difficulty as there are not really any spots that require precision like RE3 end boss. Controls take some getting used to, but a optimal route makes it the game easier like provided here.

BUT, going in completely blind on both, I would say Daymare is definitely harder. Using a optimal guide for both, it's hard to say, but my money would be on Daymare being easier in that instance, Daymare has more tricky spots, but they dont require as much skill as that RE3 aforementioned troublesome spots.

Bear in mind my use of 'optimal' as depending on whose guide you are following if any, it may be harder than the easier way. My use of optimal is from what I consider to be the fastest, yet easiest routing shown here.

It's a fun game m8, but controls will take some getting used to, but don't expect it to run like RE as it doesn't. Its very close, its just not as smooth, great in its own way though xD

thanks, i might give it a go then. i enjoyed re3 but i grinded for the infinite rocket launcher so the final boss was basically the only hard part

10 minutes ago, Flipendo52 said:

thanks, i might give it a go then. i enjoyed re3 but i grinded for the infinite rocket launcher so the final boss was basically the only hard part

There is no unlockables in this which is a real wierd one considering its a RE2R clone, could have been really fun going back through destroying everything.

The way this game plays, going back through annihilating everything would have been cool!!

There aren't any spots that require precision like that inferno end boss, but here there are perhaps more semi-difficult parts. The controls make thinks a bit difficult here as well, you will see what I mean.

Dialog is mega cringe btw lol

Hope you will enjoy it xD

Edited by Optinooby

5 hours ago, Optinooby said:

There is no unlockables in this which is a real wierd one considering its a RE2R clone, could have been really fun going back through destroying everything.

The way this game plays, going back through annihilating everything would have been cool!!

There aren't any spots that require precision like that inferno end boss, but here there are perhaps more semi-difficult parts. The controls make thinks a bit difficult here as well, you will see what I mean.

Dialog is mega cringe btw lol

Hope you will enjoy it xD

• 3 weeks later...