Good game/ series?

It would be nice to play Atelier Rorona on ps3 first.  Atelier Totori is a sequal to Rorona.  Meruru is the third game of the series.  They have announced that Rorona will be remade and probably be released on both platforms, but that will be in the future.

My opinion is that the series is "decent" at best.  When there weren't many RPGs out for the PS3, I played Rorona.  If I were to ever deplete my backlog, I'd think about picking up the sequels.... but I'd rather spend my gaming time on other titles.

The other thing that could sway me is if my nieces decided they were into RPGs in a year or three.  Rorona and the sequels are very "kid friendly", which isn't something I can say about very many other games that I have played or might play.

wel i got my platinum a view days ago and now , that i know nearly everything about the game i can say the following:

The game itself isnt bad but its not good either.

I`d like to play Ys or Tales of X rather than Atelier X.

Dont get me wrong the game was quiet entertaining but its definetly NOT a must have when it comes to JRPG`s, although there isnt much stuff for the vita if it comes to RPG`s

if you can get this on sale feel free to do so, but its by far not a good JRPG.

that being said i WONT get atelier meru, not worth the money spend it for Sine Mora, rocket birds and / or Stealth a clone in the dark.

Edited by Darkbreezee